Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbryant3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Creating Temporary Tattoo Stencils
    I would like to do some temporary airbrush tattooing at some of the high school football and basketball games but I can't find a good stencil. How do I go about creating a self-adhesive stencil for doing temporary tattoos or what can I use to adhere a plastic type stencil to someone's arm or body area so I can effectively use the stencil to paint with.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Please try Tattoo Stencils - Google Search

There are also adhesive sprays that you can get at most hardware stores that will not adhere to a surface permanently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting temporary custody? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I am 18 years old I have a one and a half year old daughter and I married her father. Her father and I are separated no paperwork or temporary custody has been filed. The father has kept her away from me for a month now.. and he is just now letting me vist her and it is only...

Temporary Custody? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, married and the aunt of 5 children. Before I start, I am very mature for my age and I always have been. My sister of 5 children (only 2 from the same father) has always had drug problems off and on during her life- she has been going through a MAJOR patch the last 2 years. The 2...

Temporary custody [ 1 Answers ]

Mother has custody of my 2 sons through final orders .she wants to send one of them to me.can a document be drawn up to make a temporary agreement that is separate to the final orders?

Temporary Custody [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if temporary custody is given in one state(GA) then the child is taken out of state to (VA). Does GA. Still have jurisdiction over the case.

View more questions Search