Ask
    Nicci458 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Find Employer
    Find the current employer for Joseph C Harvey of Hempstead, New York
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Sorry unless he is famous, or for some reason had something posted about his job on the internet, there is no way to find out his job without asking him, or following him or something. There is not a public job base for people to search peoples jobs.
    iyanarae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 11:42 PM
    I need to find the employer for Lasalle Boykin III. This is my ex-husband, his date of birth is 08/16/81. I have his social security number also if needed.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iyanarae
    I need to find the employer for Lasalle Boykin III. This is my ex-husband, his date of birth is 08/16/81. I have his social security number also if needed.
    Did you read the answer by Fr_ Chuck above?

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    sorry unless he is famous, or for some reason had something posted about his job on the internet, there is no way to find out his job without asking him, or following him or something. There is not a public job base for people to search peoples jobs.

Sep 27, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Can you find someone's employer with only the name and social security number?

Sep 27, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iyanarae
    Can you find someone's employer with only the name and social security number?
    I needing this informatiom because of child support and judgments.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 06:11 PM
    You need to get your information from some other source than here. This is not a private detective agency. If you have someone's Social Security number, take it to your child support enforcement agency and report it. They can check with Social Security and IRS and get the information and follow through.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    You need to get your information from some other source than here. This is not a private detective agency. If you have someone's Social Security number, take it to your child support enforcement agency and report it. They can check with Social Security and IRS and get the information and follow through.
    Very true!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Yes, you can get court orders, and the such and get court orders for records search. You can try some of the paid search sites, they gather 1000's and 1000's of data on people and complile it on computer, but they are not public and requirer a fee to be paid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Find an employer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to locate my ex-husband's current employer for child support reasons. Is there any way to do this?

Find an employer [ 3 Answers ]

I know my ex-husband's ssn. I have been awarded a judgement for the money he owes me. Is there a way I can find out where he works so I can have the judgement executed?

View more questions Search