Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Not to sound corny but I swear bareminerals will change your skin life! I swear my skin got so beautiful and I felt like I always looked good. What's even better about it is if you sweat while its on you just look like you have this glow and dewiness to your skin instead of looking like your makeup is melting off your face.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 13, 2007, 06:24 PM
    That's really exciting... I'm truly anticipating this weekend! I can't wait to tell you the results of it!
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 15, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Hi GlindaofOz! I went to the mall today and got my bareminerals! I was so excited when I got to sephora. Tonight I'm going to sit down and watch the dvd to figure out the right way, but I think I've seen the infomercial enough to know anyway :)
    Thanks for recommending them, I thought $60 for 2 foundations, warmth, mineral veil, 3 brushes, and the reverupper was extremely cheap, even for normal makeup! I'm so excited!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
    YAY! You will fall in love! Believe me.

The best part of it is that if you mess up all you have to do is buff it out with mineral veil (as I learned when I applied WAY too much warmth).
    anahirox93 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Hey, I break out and I use "dead sea facial cleanser mousse", they sell that at da mall it's a blue bottle and its all natural it has minerals from the dead sea the whole set is about $80 but it works lyk magic... its all natural... or try "manzanita" it's a spanish tree ang grows flowers make tea out of it and it works too... just don't use it tooo much... look it up in Google images... hope it works
    Oh you the website for the cleanser is:MIRACLE OF THE DEAD SEA
    -anahi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a teenager and I get acne on my nose and around it and it my eyebrows and bad on my forehead. I know its bad to pick and pop but I can't help it sometimes I used dozens of items for acne.(acne wash.proactive, natures cure ect) none of them work properly. I haven't had a period ever yet but why...

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

View more questions Search