Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salgooden22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 07:30 PM
    About birth father
    My mom told me it was none of my business who my real father is and I would like to know how to go about looking for him. Like I said I don't even know who he is
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Do you know where your birth certificate is? Do you know what hospital you were born in?

On the birth certificate your birth fathers name should be listed.

Is there maybe a reason your mother doesn't want you to find him? How old are you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 07:42 PM
    She must believe she is protecting you from something
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 02:25 AM
    OK-but do you have an other father,like marital or step-father?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my birth father [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to find my dad, I haven't seen him in 16 years his name is Andrew ian walker he has blake hair he is over 5ft8 he has lodes of tatoos I was born in 1987. He was married to a maria trace claire Morgans and I have a sister called Kayleigh have you seen him

Looking for my birth father [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in N. Hollywood, Ca in February 22, 1974. My mother claims the father wanted no part of me. She met my "new father" before I was born and they were married 1 year later. Now I am confused how they were able to get his name on the birth certificate and not the actual birth father. Any...

Getting the father off the birth certifcate [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in a situation. My son is 4 years old. His father hasn't seen him since he was 6 months old. He also has 2 other children. Ones a year old and the other one is on the way. He said he won't be a father to my son because he's a boy but will be father to this new baby because it's a girl? Make any...

Birth Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've gotten lots of good advise and suggestion from previous posts. So I thought I'd give this one a shot. This is a really crazy situation. As you all know who have read previous post, I've had problems with my parents over the years. When I walked away from being a part of there...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search