Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 03:48 PM
    LOVE bettwen us
    I love one girl she does not love me what can I do??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Move on, and find one who does.
    haylz-p Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Yup exactly what talaniman said... its just better that you move on from this girl, she has no feelings for you...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2007, 05:11 PM
    It happens.

Guess what? There's a few billion people on the planet... and usually there are at least a few that could make us happy.

When love doesn't work out it doesn't mean it was wrong. You are learning about love. You are learning about life. Sometimes it goes your way. Sometimes it sucks.

Pick yourself up. Realize that there will be more times in your life where you will be attracted to a person who doesn't reciprocate it back. But when it does mesh... well it makes all the noise you get through to get there worth it.

So don't wallow in self pity. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, people don't mesh. I had a great friend I was nuts about and she just didn't see me that way. Oh well. You move on and keep looking.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Hello.

Not a thing sorry. Be who you are around her and maybe in time she will but don't hold your breath waiting for her. There are so many girls out there that I'm sure you can find one that would enjoy beoing with you, why not you're a great guy RIGHT...

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search