Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Sep 5, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Congrats Marmar. I can't wait to hear how your labor and delivery went and to hear how precious that little one is.
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Sep 5, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Thank you very much. I can't either :-)

Sep 17, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Hey guys so I went into labor my exact due date! My contractions started at 11 am and I went to the hospital at about 10:45 pm and was 4 cm, he was born at 3:55 am.. I didn't get the epidural until I was 7 cm lol I was in so much pain especially when they tried putting the epidural cause it was so hard to stay still!. but everything went well I dialated pretty quick.. I have a beautiful healthy baby boy he weighed 7 Lbs 11 oz.. thank you guys for your support!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 05:37 PM
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am so happy for you!!

Now, go get some well needed rest. You will need it.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 17, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Congrats I'm glad to hear everything went OK.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Congratulations! Cherish ever single second with him so tiny :)
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 07:11 AM
    CONGRATS! So glad to hear all went well. Hope we get to see some pics.
    Good job mommy, and good luck!(I know how you felt when it came to waiting until 7 cm and the pain level. That's how it was with my first.I was in so much pain, with contractions one on top of the other that the epidural popped right back out when he first put it in and he had to tape me up like a mummy the second time he put it back in so it would stay.)
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 18, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Congratulations! That is so exciting! I was hoping we would hear from you soon. Glad everything went well. Now get as much rest as you can, love that little baby, and enjoy not being pregnant anymore. =)

Sep 18, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Thank you guys :-).. yes I am very tired lol.. he smiled at me for the first time today it was such a great moment.. I get so emotional for everything.. I've cried so much from tears of Joy and when he cries from pain I cry! Especially when he got circumcised.. but Im getting use to it.. oh yeah (buggage) those pains are no joke.. yeah she had to stop too because I couldn't stop moving... my contractions were 2-5 minutes apart it was very painful, but its all worth it at the end :-).. I will post up pics as soon as I get my cameras developed.. and it feels weird not being pregnant anymore Im still trying to get use to that! Hehehe..
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:33 AM
    I had a jolt of shock every time I would put my hands on my hips and not feel a huge belly there, or be able to hold my oldest son on my lap and not have this huge bump in the way, not having to lean clear far away every time I opened a door, or brushed my teeth(I would always end up with a big glob of toothpaste on my belly when it was sticking clear out there) its great isn't it? Look forward to those pics
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Lol on this topic I remember forgetting to zip my pants up for months with my first, I was so used to maternity belts.. LOL.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Hah, yeah, I use to put a hair tie through the hole and loop it over the button to extend my waist line on my pregnancy jeans,leaving the zipper down and would just wear long shirts to cover it up. Once I wasn't pregnant anymore, I would find myself remembering to button, but forgetting to zip.HAH

Sep 19, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Congrats Marmar. I am so happy to hear that everything worked out perfectly and you have a precious baby boy.
    And Buggage I am with you on the hair tie. That is the way I wear my jeans now. My husband makes fun of me and keeps telling me to just buy maternity jeans but my old jeans are too comfortable to give up just yet. The hair tie works perfectly and I will keep it that way for as long as I can.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:28 AM
    I agree. The maternity pants (atleast the good ones, that actually fit you just right and FLATTER you, instead of looking like a sack of potatoes) were way too expensive for us. So I would just buy regular jeans that were bigger, and they would fit me better. Its like, if you buy maternity pants at a regular store, they think that because your stomach is huge, the rest of you should be too. Not so. At least in my case. Half of them I could have fit two legs in one leg hole, and have it still too tight on my tummy hah. So yeah, the hairtie works great.(no need to buy the special "waist extenders" they are just hairties with fancy names hah) and likely if you do get maternity pants, the next time you get pregnant, they won't fit you anyway. That's the way it was with my first pregnancy pants.

Sep 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Yeah it feels relieving lol now just got to work on getting this pudge out of the waY! Hehehe... hey I never thought about the hair tie thing.. I should try that.. I don't fit into a lot yet I try everyday to see what I fit into lol.. Yeah about the maternity pants that is true they make them big around the waiste and everywhere else so its all uneven everywhere.. I only really had a couple of those and grew out of them quick so I just said forget it and bought regular clothes just bigger sizes.. Im working on getting a picture on here I just developed a camera today so I will post one a.s.a.p
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Yep, I'm still trying clothes on every day to see what fits. Exciting when you can actually get a pair of pants past your thighs, and even more exciting when you can button them without busting a seam, and still being able to breath.. look forward to the pics.

Sep 27, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Lol I don't fit in nothing yet! It sucks and I can't wait to get rid of this pudge! Lol

Sep 27, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Well, at least your pudge is going to start getting smaller. Mine is just beginning and will get so much bigger. I am now almost 18 weeks but seem to be showing more than other pregnant women that are as far along as I am. I get comments on it all the time. Most people can't believe I am only 18 weeks and think I should be a lot farther along (especially since this is my first). I think I am showing more because I have long legs and hardly and waist (basically short on top long on bottom). The baby doesn't have much room to go anywhere but out ( at least this is what I am telling myself). Luck for me I haven't gotten bigger anywhere else except for my tummy.

Oct 1, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Well everyone's different... you'll be fine... so you have a perky belly? That's how mines was and it was a boy everyone knew it was a boy by the way my belly was shaped it was weird like people that didn't even know me would be like how's the little boy in there and all kinds of things lol like they automatically knew.. having a belly when pregnant is one of the most beautiful moments you should cherish in your life so don't feel bad.. there's a little one in there that your going to love so much and once he/she comes out your not even going to care what you look like, I mean I'm not going to lie it gets a little uncomfortable but wait until you start feeling your baby move around its one of the best feelings :-).. you should do what I did.. I went and got some pics taken with my belly and I loved them.. hehehe.. but good luck to you I wish you the best.. a child is a gift from God.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light, Mild Menstrual Like Cramping.But No Blood Showing! [ 42 Answers ]

Hey My question I'm having light mild menstrual like cramping.. (mostly on one side) yet I have not seen any blood yet... I'm 26 years old and when I usually get my period I have heavy cramps for a day but I also bleed at the same time... I have been trying to get pregnant... So what do you think?...

Cramping after sex [ 12 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two nights ago and I woke up the next day ith cramping, similar to menstral cramps, and heaey discharge. Like more than normal and more than usually have during sex. He did pull out before he orgasmed so I'm not sure what's going on. Also its day two and...

Cramping and no period [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby about 2 months ago I missed my period this month but I've been getting light cramps I took a pregnancy test 2 and its negative not sure wats wrong :confused:

Cramping with Menses [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the cause for cramping with Menses?

Mild Cramping and spotting when I wipe [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and 5days pregnant and I have been spotting for about a week. I have had mild cramping but nothing major and the spotting is only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. It is mostly light brown to light pink. I have had some red but it was very little. I have not had clots or heavy...

View more questions Search