Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 06:57 PM
    His mom found out we were having sex. At first she didn't care but she found out we still were and said we need to take a break and not see each other for a while. We still talk a lot though. At school and when his parents aren't home he calls
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt1205
    not to let you down or anything. actually maybe you can help me. i'm really sad because i miss doing that with my bf. thats why we arent aloud to talk. i went all summer without seeing him. and now i only see him at school.
    kt1205 if you want to ask a question please post it in your own thread. It is rude to "hijack" someone else's thread.
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 06:59 PM
    How did I ask a question all I did was give my opinion on teen sex. And I answered a question I was asked. I asked no question what so ever that I can recall
    bubbletea123 Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Aug 25, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Oh no don't get mad or anything ><
    gerardymolawd Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 07:01 PM
    It is cool as long as you are only doing it with 1 person and love is involved but otherwise I don't advise it
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 07:04 PM
    I think its very wrong when people prostitute or don't know who their baby's daddy is. And stuff like that. But if you love someone and they love you and you want to spend the rest of your lives together. Why not? I know if your young, a lot could happen and chances are you won't be with them that long. But at the time you think you well be and it still is possible and can happen if the 2 people want it to bad enough
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 07:08 PM
    how did i ask a question all i did was give my opinion on teen sex. and i answered a question i was asked. i asked no question what so ever that i can recall

You asked bubbletea for her advice on how to deal with not having sex with your boyfriend. That is a question. If you want to know how to deal with that start your on thread.
    bubbletea123 Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Aug 25, 2007, 07:11 PM
    i think its very wrong when people prostitute or dont know who their baby's daddy is. and stuff like that. but if you love someone and they love you and you want to spend the rest of your lives together. why not? i know if your young, alot could happen and chances are you wont be with them that long. but at the time you think you well be and it still is possible and can happen if the 2 people want it to bad enough
    True, being a teen prostitute would be terribly wrong. Yeah I want to last a long time with my boyfriend as well and during the school year, I like never see him outside of school. Also to your last question, at least you still go to the same school as him right? You can spend lunch with him or something. Maybe seeing him less will let you guys miss each other more often, which can bring you two closer. If you really think you guys will be together for long, then when you guys are adult you can still have lots of sex right? Then your parents won't be able to do anything about it. Sex after a very long break would be much more special too! If you don't go against your parents, they'll be happier too! Yeah just what I think, if it's no help then sorryyy ><
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 07:12 PM
    She said she hoped she helped other teens. That's what brought that up. And you're the one starting this to where now this isn't about her question your just talking about what I said.
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Yes. He was going to go to another school but he didn't this year. He may go next year though
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 07:14 PM
    And not seeing each other all summer has deffinently changed some things between us for the better. We used to have all these stupid rules we no longer have. We treat each other nicer and a lot more
    kirriky Posts: 80, Reputation: 26

Aug 27, 2007, 04:46 PM
    I guess teens are having sex because by nature humans achieve sexual maturity at/after puberty, which makes it perfectly normal to want to have sex by the age of 16-17. Most countries recognise 16 and even 14 as a legal age to have sex, and that must be for a reason. And contraception and std medicines actually allow people to live their sexuality in a more relaxed and natural way. Whether you can fit sex and movies with your boyfriend into your schoolwork schedule is another question.
    differentbutclassy Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Sep 1, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Welll to answer your question I would say... its OK to wait bu its OK to do it tooo I mean I lost mines at 14
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Sep 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Hello there, well yeah many teens these days are having sex. The school I went to previously did not (atleast I don't think) have such customs. But their were those who did.

I am also a virgin 16, and well... I would personally like to wait until I find the right girl. LOl I haven't eve kissed a girl yet:eek:! Lmao.

But anyway its all about what sort of person you are.
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Hay, I'm 19 so don't worry about it.

The whole thought of it now has put me off it, the idea of doing it seems strange to me now.
    Anyway I find it that girls (no offence) are dull to speak to anyway, I just can't seem to be interested enough to listen, I'm a 'nice guy though' :)
    Guess I've 'put the on a pedastool' lol
    milichia99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 01:48 PM
    If you like someone who is not really then you need to find someone els or love that person in to she/he is really

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teen sex [ 63 Answers ]

I like to check in on my daughter's my space from time to time. There was never anything worth getting fired up about. I was just on and read a conversation she had with a boy about what they were going to do sexually the next time they were going to see each other. I felt sick. She is only 14 and...

Teen sex [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have NEVER had sex. I know that this is normal however I have a problem. I have a girlfriend of over a year and a half (She knows the days I just agree). She has talked to me about sex before and she has mentioned her curiosity. She will not talk to me about it directly. ...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search