Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martina9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Held Back
    Im an 11th grader but Im supposed to be in 12th. I was held back because I was missing 3 credits. How do I earn enough credits to be in my right grade and graduate on time?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 23, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I can't say for every school, but the high school I went to offered summer class, and night classes. You may be able to take a night class for the first term to get those extra credits... I'm not sure how many you would neede for 3 credits, but it doesn't hurt to talk to a guidance counselor and ask about it. In fact, they can probably give you a lot better information, as they know about the school you're in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My loan payments are being held hostage! [ 1 Answers ]

I've written about this before but my loan problem has taken a new twist. 2 years ago I loaned a friend 55K to get his business started. He has been paying regularly until this month when I received a certified letter stating he is putting all my Monthly payments in a separate trust account...

Can possessions be held until a loan is repaid? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband loaned my 26 year old son $500 to help him relocate for a better employment opportunity. My son now has a job earning $32/hr. and refuses to pay my husband. We are storing my sons stuff here for him. He is planning on coming from out of state to visit. Can I withhold his stuff or sell it...

Social Security Tax with held [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was in F1 status from Jan 2002 till June 2005 and in my OPT from June 2005 till April 2006; From April 2006 I am in H1 status; But when I was in my OPT ( from Oct 2005 to April 2006) my employer deducted soial security and medicare taxes; I used to file 1040; But last year for 2005 I have...

Being held hostage... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a credit card through a well known bank (almost 2 years) and recently when I tried to make my statement payment I logged in to find another credit card listed under my accounts and when I called to question it, they said it was from their takeover of another bank and it was from their files....

View more questions Search