Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2005, 11:38 AM
    Streaming video
    Can anyone point me in the right direction? Lately, whenever I try to access a video on the internet (like through MSN newcasts) the video and audio come through OK but the video is all washed out and faded almost colorless. This just started happening recently. I'm using a broadband connection for the internet and my video card is a G-Force FX 5200 NVIDIA AGP 4X 128 MG memory running on WinXP Home. I've checked my video settings but can't seem to find out wha't causing this abnormality in my video multimedia. Thanks, John
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 29, 2005, 01:08 PM
    Hello,

It almost just seems like the way they encoded the video... go to www.wzartv.com between 4:00PM and 9:00PM EST and click watch WZAR Live. Tell me if the video or audio is washed out at all. It may be a little blurry, but you should still be able to see images and text. If you do this, then I can compare your video quality with what is being broadcasted.

Thanks.
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 10:49 AM
    Streaming video
    Thanks WZARTV for your input. I was fortunate however, to have another reader write a response that helped solve my problem. He happened to have an identical video card as I and was able to direct my attention to the steps in making adjustmenhts that cleared up my particular problem.

Thanks again
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 1, 2005, 12:44 PM
    OK, very nice to hear that you were able to fix the problem. Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to capture video streaming ? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, There is a short video clip that can only viewed online(doesn't work with right click "save as"), however, I wish to capture the video clip down. When I clicked the file, it prompted realone player... I have tried some shareware video capture program but it just show blank... any help ?...

Webcam streaming [ 2 Answers ]

I would be grateful if anyone could advise why I cannot get pictures from streaming webcams from a British ISP, Tesco.net. Whenever I try to use their connection the web page loads Java and then the pictures go blank and then everything just hangs. I have to close everything down and restart. If...

Live Web Streaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

Web Live Streaming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

View more questions Search