Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    de_010_gemini Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Can virgins use tampons?
    Okay, can virgins use tampons?will it hurt 2 put in, will it even go in, and if so how do u put it in, tha directions on tha wapper weren't very specific
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Yes of course virgins can use tampons, years ago that's all we had until panty liners were brought out in the form you see them in now. Yes, again, you will get used to the discomfort but if you don't want to use them, use one of the other products that adhere to your underpants. I always found tampons uncomfortable and got one or two stuck in there and it was very embarrassing having to go to the doc to get them out!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 23, 2007, 03:02 PM
    I Was Always Taught That If You Put It In And It Hurts Then Take It Out And Try Again, It Should Not Hurt At All While Inside.
    The Best Way To Insert It Is By Sitting On The Toilet With Your Legs Open Wide And Using Two Fingers To Insert It (one On The Top And One Around The Body Of The Tampon To Have Good Contol Of It)
    Rr Some Women Insert It By Propping A Leg On The Tub And Inserting It That Way. Either Way You Should Not Feel It Or Have Any Discomfort.
    Good Luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Make sure you follow the instructions exactly. There is still a risk of toxic shock that is associated with tampons.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 05:40 PM
    I used tampons the first time I started my period... I don't use anything else! I don't know, it was more of a personal preference for me... I didn't like the "mess" with pads. I have found that plastic applicators are easier to insert, especially when you are new to it. You can really be in any position, I put mine in standing up and just squat down a little... if you start slow while inserting you will feel the way your body curves or tilts, and the tampon will easily slide in... you will get used to putting it in very quickly... and as everyone else said, you shouldn't feel any discomfort... if you do you may not have put it in far enough. Taking them out still feels weird to me hahaha! But you get used to it! :)
    de_010_gemini Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
    OoOoOo ok thaxnz!!!!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Yeah, virgins can use it... unless you believe that they're the "devil's q-tips"
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Dec 15, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Yes, virgins can use tampons. You should ask your mother to explain how to insert them or there are some very helpful websites on the internet that should help. Just type in, How to use a Tampon in the search bar and you should get an answer. No, it should not hurt once in but if you do feel any discomfort then you should remove it and try again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Wow, this question was asked and answered on August 23. I'm pretty sure that in the past 4 months she is either using tampons or not, considering that she has not been back to this site since then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tampons and Toilets [ 35 Answers ]

My girlfriend flushes her tampons down the toilet, which I was unaware that she did. Last night, theoilet overflowed and she mentioned that the only thing she flushes down the toilet, other than the obvious, are her tampons. I told her that she shoudn't be doing that. She said all women do...

Pregnancy and Tampons [ 5 Answers ]

I need to work at a place where I have to wear a tampon so I don't leak discharge and I need to know if it safe or what the risks are if I wear a tampon while I am newly pregnant just for 1 night. I really need to work just one more night but I have to wear a tampon but I don't know the risks to my...

Question for Muslims: Seven Virgins Each? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been repeatedlly told that the faithfu musliml men are rewarded in paradise with seven virgins and that they are given the physical stamina to deal with this abundance. My question is are these virgins given to all faithful Muslim men or are their any special requirements? Please, if you...

Guys and virgins [ 12 Answers ]

I am 22years old + I am a virgin. I have dated a lot of guys all is have sex. One my best guy friends has lot of experience. He said I want to have sex with you and I said no. how do you know when it is the right time to have sex?

Is it me or the tampons? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay this is really frustrating. I have tried multiple brands of tampons and this always happens. I put it in, and a few hours later I go to the bathroom and there is a huge amount of blood on my underwear so I grumble about forgetting to change tampons. I pull out the used tampon and its not even...

View more questions Search