Ask
    Partychick21212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Losing Weight
    Can you lose like 20 lbs and not lose your Breast size?:o
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Typically yes since breast tissue is what makes your breasts their size not fat. With that being said some women do gain weight in their breasts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

How do u lose weight in a week:)

Losing weight! :) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been walking briskly for 2 weeks and have lost 8 pounds (down to 135):D I have also been eating healtier, which definetlly has been working. I still have these "love handles" that I would love to get rid of, (leaving to go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend) I know there is no spot...

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am so sick of people talking about me because I am fat. I don't think it is right and I want to lose weight I need some tips. I am going to the high school next year and a lot of people say that it is a lot of drama and I don't want nobody talking about me because of this. And it has always been...

Losing too much weight! [ 4 Answers ]

Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I haven't been since middle school and Im now...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search