Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Should one use many style sheets?
    Should one use style sheets for instance:

1) Links
    2) Text
    3) Images
    4) Paragraphs

Or should one use just one stylesheet for the whole site?

I will be using css for an online ordering system and website for a photographer.

Cheers
    InPain488 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Any page that is only text I would use a single style sheet. But they will have all same characteristics. Anything such as links I would use another style sheet because there is different complications.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Sep 19, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Common practice is to use a single style sheet. However for larger sites this gets to be a real pain as the style sheet quickly grows. To make management easier you could break them up into separate logical groups and then either include all of them in your HTML or use the @import to create a master CSS and include just that master style sheet in your HTML.

HTH.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheets [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with this exercise! During October, the Wilson Company incurred the following costs. For each of the items, identify whether the Wilson Company would record it as an asset or an expense for October. List the dollar amount and explain your reasoning. a. At the...

Style Sheets in HTML [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I have two sets of links inside my web page: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link A Link B

Balance Sheets [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a treasurer for a club at the local college. I'm just finishing up my year so I can return the books to the advisor and I just have one problem. My Cash in Bank Doesn't equal my capital. Any Suggestions? Balance Sheet Assets Cash in Bank $3840.77 Total...

View more questions Search