Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
    My iPod isn't responding
    Icant turn myipod on andwhen iconnectit to the computer nothing happens,
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 23, 2007, 10:50 AM
    It could be a hardrive failure. Another possibility is that a wire that distributes power has come un-soldered inside the unit. There are many other possibilities. What happens when you try to recharge the iPod? Anything show up on the screen? Has your warranty expired?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 10:52 AM
    No I got it earlierthis year, when I connect it to my comp to charge it nothing happens, I've triedto reset it but that doesn't work, anyideas
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 23, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Have you tried powering it up through an outlet? If, by chance, the usb charging apparatus inside the iPod is no longer functional, you could just have a dead battery. I would try plugging it into the wall. If nothing happens, then you'll probably need to take it to an electronics repair place. Unless you feel comfortable opening the unit up yourself, and attempting to find the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Always getting not responding [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I go to any site no matter what I am doing I get a not responding,and then it will freeze up.what can I do to get the problem fixed.please help me please!

Computer not responding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to switch on my PC but it just beeps and nothing is displayed. Please help me to get it working

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

View more questions Search