Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassondra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
    How are sowed in hair extensions put in?
    I just had glued in extensions and they sucked! So now I just made another appointment to get my hair sowed in. I thought that they meant braiding them in but I was wrong they said that they use thread. Where do they sow them in at?:confused: :confused:
    lauren-anne_ox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Heyy,
    They make a little conrow, like a little french plait, they put half your hair up and make a definite separation then they get a special needle that is curved so it doesn't poke your head then they get the top of the extensions and just sow :)
    And they put as many in as you need! :)
    Type it in on YouTube, how to do sow in hair extensions and good videos come up! :)xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Extensions [ 20 Answers ]

I have reasonably short hair, but I really miss having long hair, and I want to get extensions. I heard it's expensive, but I was thinking that if I bought the hair myself, I could, or have a friend, braid it in for me? I was just wondering how I go about this, and how long the extensions last.

Hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

how much are hair extensions Thanks.x?

Hair extensions [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my cousin got hair extenstions glued on (for a pageant) and now her scalp is red and sore and itchy, What causes it? Could it be the weight of the extensions? She washed her hair today and rubbed very easy along the extenstions thinking this will help ease up the soreness.

Hair Extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Gods2003angel: How and what are the steps to apply hair extensions and how to go about starting it. Like if the person wanted the hair extensions sowed into there hair:)

View more questions Search