Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Aug 23, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Detox Necessary?
    My best friend is getting ready for a lifestyle change. She has eaten fast food and not done regular exercise for quite some time due to depression. She is currently being treated for depression and now wants to take better care of herself. She is not going on a "diet", but more of just watching calories and eating healthier. But she is completely adamant about needing to detox before she starts. She says that she needs to get out all of that bad stuff from fast food, sodas, and all the other junk. She says she wants to either fast on lemon water or just fruit for a week or more. I'm really concerned about her because this does not sound healthy at all. So does she need do a detox at all? And if so what would it include?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 07:59 AM
    After all she is going through right now, I would advise no detox. Tell her to drink lots of water up to 12 glass a day, or cranberry juice, they have a lot of different kinds but this is a good healthy cleanser. As long as she stick to heating natual foods, like steamed or lightly boiled veggies and fresh fruits, plus small portions of lean cuts of meats, willgo along way to detoxify her naturally. Only if a Doctor approves and monitors it, is a fast consisting of lemon, water or fruit acceptable. You need other nutrients to keep your body healthy and fasting is not the way to keep your body filled with the vitamins, minerals, protein, carbs, grains and even correct fats we all need everyday.
    IJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:37 AM

There is an on going experiment with methamphetamines the target subject is usually 20-35 years of age when he or she is approached by an agent most of them have been watched from early as 9-12 years of age the agents usually come through someone the subject has endeared and trusted for some time or when some implanted trigger is activated , this social demographic has been chosen due to its susceptibility to escapism which is a part of another trigger this is due the subjects seeking to integrate 0some “new feeling “ or being better at something ,accepted by others because “they are happy and feel good” and a number of other reasons the subject has already programmed into his or her mental matrix ,these triggers are setup and work as “cognitive structures” I will tell more about this later but it seems to be reaching the best and brightest of this of this creation, it is so sinister that one would not believe me if I told the whole reason behind this research, so just know you are a target and do your best to change the people places and things around you as well , look in the direction which you would have your life go and don't look back don't worry about anyone not anything but you and your wellbeing but don't let this scare you just keep it out of your life and you will be fine , just think you are being triggered by a mole or agent of the program every time you use meth or any of the other triggers set up in you mental matrix, the reason is implanted or triggered implanted cognitive structures that has been place in your line of sight or audio stimuli, this is not limited to hand sings at a distance , they will come after you for … a 180 days … after that you are free … as the implants start loss-ing their force and if you keep the drug out your body you will be fine but if you take the drug it will advance you deeper into the program they will make it eraser for you to get it and harder for you to get away from it … and you will be fine , here is a book for you read it the info will help and well just read science and health by Mary baker eddy

Trust the truth…

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The source of detox [ 2 Answers ]

What causes the cramps,insomnia,cold sweats during oxycotin detox

Fruit Detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a fruit detox? I have read about them online, where you eat only certain types of fruit or vegetables for 3 to 5 days. I'm curious if this would really help your body get rid of the toxins and also help slim down.

Losing weight via detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried to do a fruit or water detox to try and lose weight? I'm curious it they work or if they simply make you lose weight for the few days you fast and then it all comse back. Thanks (ps I wasn't sure if this question went under weight loss or nutrition so my apologies if you read it...

Alcohol detox [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 and has an extremely bad drinking problem, he has had 4 seizures this year when he doesn't drink, he is on anti seizure meds & anti anxiety also, we are trying to get him into a 3 day detox right now (no beds available), does anyone know any ways of helping him through this until a bed...

View more questions Search