Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trapperkeeper Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 10:30 PM
    I can't get my EX to move on
    My EX keeps talking to me about working things out. She pukes at the idea of me being with a new girl. She has a new Boy friend I tell her be with him she tells me I want you. If I iqnore her then she seems to try harder. This has been the worst break up ever. I am having trouble letting her go. I think about her a lot. She has lied so much. She didn't start wanting me like this until she found out I was with someone new. She told me that she has always wanted me back but we have only hung out 2 times in three months. I told her that if she wanted me then she would have wanted to be around me more. I am ready to let go and move on to better things. I am afraid of the pop in if I iqnore her. I have tried it all what should I try next.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2005, 04:06 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    Sounds like you are talking about an ex girlfriend, and not an ex wife.
    She sounds like a dog, wanting the other dog's food, but when it gets it, won't eat it!
    I would move on. Don't call this ex and don't talk with her. Let her find her own life, and you find yours with someone else.
    Your ex doesn't want you, but at the same time, doesn't want anyone else to have you either!
    Move on, forget about her, and in the long run, you will be much happier.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2005, 08:22 AM
    Get rid of this gal now!!

Relationships are built on trust and respect!!

You don't trust her at all, she deosn't respect you one bit.

This gal is a psycho.

End all commuication.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2005, 05:49 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    I wouldn't go as far as saying this girl is a "physco"; if that's true, then all men and women are the same! We're all "physco"!
    This is just a natural reaction from some people. They don't want you to be with them, but at the same time, don't want you to be with anyone else, either.
    Again, give her some time, meet new people. Have a good time, and maybe in a couple of months, call her, see how she is doing. But, by that time, you will probably meet someone who respects you and likes you more!
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Aug 30, 2005, 11:04 AM
    Unstable man
    If you are done with her, remain firm... you can not control her actions; you can control your own. Remain firm, take a position and remain regardless of her actions. Your consistent behavior will speak clearly to her. If she feels she can "yo-yo" you for her own personal satisfaction, why not. When she's lonely she will call you, she's playing games; therefore, let her play this game alone, eventually she will tire and move on... at any rate live, love, and be Happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to move [ 4 Answers ]

We do not have a lease,we are month to month tenants.We want to move.we told our landlord on the 15th of may that we are moving on the 17 of June.Well he proceeded to ask me if we would stay until the end of June in stead of the middle.Well we cannot do that.He then told me that he had spent our...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Ex wants to Move & Take Son [ 4 Answers ]

I live in CA (with my wife of 7 years, our 2 children, and my step-son) and I have joint legal and 33% physical custody of my 8 year-old son with my ex-girlfriend (even though I get him a lot more than 33%, that percentage is what is on the court orders). My ex recently married a man in the Army,...

Still can't move on [ 9 Answers ]

Hi wondering if anyone can help. I split up with my ex 6 months ago. He finished the relationship, I did not want it to end. Since we have split we have remained friends and have continued to see each other often resulting in us sleeping together. He says that he doesn't want to be with me at the...

Can't move on! [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend finished with me around 2 months ago. He has a new girlfriend now but I can not seem to move on. I have not been chasing him or trying to contact him or trying to get him back or anything. Its just I cannot seem to move on. Any advice?

View more questions Search