Aug 22, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Mosquito eater
    What is a mosquito eater?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Googled your text -- found this

:D The Gobblin™ Mosquito Eater, Mosquito Trap

Hope this helps someone, please respond!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mosquito bites:( [ 9 Answers ]

How long do mosquito bites take to go away, and or, how can I make them go away more quick? I've got very very big mosquito bites(dime size) is that normal?

Mosquito bites [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know of anything besides DEET, that will prevent mosquito bites. I hate putting pesticide on my skin, but nothing seems to work. Thanks. Cindy

Mosquito Magnet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone own a Mosquito Magnet and is it worth it? I have a 5 acres lot and my backyard is a plantation of pine trees. So yes there is a lot of mosquitos my family loves the outdoor but we are invaded by mosquitos so we keep ourselves indoors. Any suggestions Thanks in advance.

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

Weed Eater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Weed Eater Featherlite. I bought one of those replacement heads for it. How do I get the old head completely off?

View more questions Search