Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narine280 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Am I losing him?
    How do you know if you are losing someone? Can anyone give me signs clues.. :confused:

Add on:
    He still calls me just.. still tells me he loves me... kisses me the same as ever... we talk about each others day and laugh and stuff maybe I'm just being paroniod... I think this past week we have been working so much so I think it just made me nervous... I don't see any of those signs... we just been working a lot and have been sick... so its just in my head right?
    sudhirjeevan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by narine280
    how do you know if you are loosing someone? Can anyone give me signs clues.. :confused:
    If he is not calling u frequently as before
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 10:49 PM
    If you have to ask that questions then chances are that you are or have lost him!

More info needed though?
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 23, 2007, 12:23 AM
    HI there... take it easy on yourself... well I do agree with skell & Sudhirjeevan... in addition if you are having physical relationship it won't be frequent as before.. Same goes for spending time with you he will come up with excuses such as busy, tired, had to see friends... Well, the best way to get out of this hell ( I call it that way because I faced it too ) is by confronting with him ask him straight forward that you feel that he had changed recently mentioning what made you feel that way and ask him if he want to break up... because maybe he want to break up but he does not has the courage to face you or maybe he is cheating on you... so it's better to know and finalize it instead of suffering that way... and you can go over him... and remember... WHATEVER HAPPEN... HAPPENS FOR THE BEST...

Take care of yourself.

Ms. Redrose
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 23, 2007, 06:00 AM
    My ex has broken up with me 5-6 times and it's been 6 1/2 months on this break up. Know that the emotional dust has settled I can look back and remember signs she was going to breakup with me here are some through out all my breakups.

1) When we were making love or talking in person she would look at my eyes and look very sad.
    2) Wouldn't call as much or talk as much on the phone.
    3) She would say "I need to think about my future" or "get my life in order".
    4) When I would try to kiss her she wouldn't be as effectionate.
    5) When I did things for her she would say "you didn't have to do that" She seemed guilty.
    6) Look me in the eyes less and less
    7) When we hugged she wouldn't hug as tight as before.
    8) Wasn't as happy as she was before.
    9) When I asked if their was a problem she would say their was nothing wrong with no emotion or she would get mad or snotty with me when I asked.

When I look back now, I can see all those signs so clearly. As for you, if you think you are losing him you probably are correct. If this is bothering you I would confront him and ask if theirs a problem. If he say no without any emotion their probably is a good chance you are.
    LUK3Y Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2007, 07:10 AM
    SAB123 I seen the same signs now that I think of my situation.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:32 AM
    One door closes, the other one opens.
    Stay open minded and be alert with other opportunities. And if you don't move on, I doubt if u will see the other door.
    Good luck.

Aug 23, 2007, 07:33 AM
    He still calls me just.. still tells me he loves me... kisses me the same as ever... we talk about each others day and laugh and stuff maybe I'm just being paroniod... I think this past week we have been working so much so I think it just made me nervous... I don't see any of those signs... we just been working a lot and have been sick... so its just in my head right?
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 23, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Well I think you are being paroniod, but now you know what some of the signs are.

Aug 23, 2007, 09:05 AM
    I think so too I just need more opinions to help you know

Aug 23, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Add on to am I losing him
    How do you know if you are losing someone? Can anyone give me signs clues..

Add on:

We fought during this week of all the crazy heticness.. and I made him a card apologizing saying that it was dumb and all of that and asking him not to get rid of me just yet... he turned to me held my face looked into my eyes lovingly and kissed me... so I am just being paroniod right??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight. [ 4 Answers ]

My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies...

Losing virginity [ 2 Answers ]

I'm fifteen years old I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of over a year who's 17 years old about two weeks ago. It bled a little the first time, then the next night we had sex again, and it bled a little again. I figured it was okay because I read on here it may bleed the first few times. About a...

Losing my patients [ 8 Answers ]

There is a boy in the neighborhood that I do not want my five year old daughter playing with. He is eight and is out of control. The kids in the neighborhood are great except this one boy. He has walked right into my neighbor's house before. Now he has been coming over to my house and playing with...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

Losing it! [ 7 Answers ]

I have two young sons, 3 & 7. I am married, but my husband is seldom home. He works constantly so he doesn't have to deal w/the responsibility of raising the kids. To say they are WILD would be an understatement. They have NO respect for me or the limits I try to set and enforce. Every day is...

View more questions Search