Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spazzer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Do u think as females we should shave our down there?
    I think it would look better what do you guys think and do you guys shave there?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 08:09 PM
    I believe it is best to keep tidy down there, whether it be from shaving or trimming. It should be based on your personal preference whether you shave, trim or leave it alone.

This is just my opinion, but I think having a ton of hair down there is unsanitary.
    philaman Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzer
    i think it would look better wat do u guys think and do you guys shave there?
    I trim only- shaving is not comfortable to me or my partner
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I believe it is best to keep tidy down there, whether it be from shaving or trimming. It should be based on your personal preference whether you shave, trim or leave it alone.

This is just my opinion, but I think having a ton of hair down there is unsanitary.
    My belief system advises us to keep neat and shave at least in 40 days as part of our cleanliness rituals.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Landing strip. :)

Aug 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Bumpz!

Aug 26, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzer
    i think it would look better wat do u guys think and do you guys shave there?
    If it is done as a regular practice bumz gone
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I recently had a brazilian bikini wax done right before our vacation(which I just returned from.) I LOVED it! I felt so good about myself after getting it done; before that I shaved some and keep it trimmed. Honestly, it just depends on what your comfortable doing.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 26, 2007, 09:13 AM
    My personal preference for me is shaved but what other woman choose is no concern to me. It's not a matter of "should", it's a matter of personal preference.

Aug 26, 2007, 05:22 PM
    For my preference it is more attractive on the ladies than the males.

Aug 27, 2007, 06:57 AM
    How about the others what do u females prefer?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Hello:

Personally, I love a hairy bush.

excon

Aug 29, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Lol y do u say that?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Hello spaz:

I don't know. A non hairy bush just looks kind of juvenile to me. I like to know that I'm making love to an adult.

excon
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Neatly trimmed please.

I agree that fully clean can look "juvenile". Dated a girl who thought any hair was bad and she was fully clean... it was fine, but I don't mind, as mentioned, a woman who is simply trimmed well.

Same for the man. Keep things clean and trimmed for the woman, and again, fully clean looks "juvenile".
    Arundhati Roy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 10:43 AM
    YES, the women MUST shave it down there. I personally do it, with reverse blade. It keeps the pubic area bare and fresh air can fall on it. Moreover, it is a fun when you remove the hair down there. Most importantly, husbands and bfs press you to do so. Go to a pube parlor or make your hubby or boyfriend cut or shave, trim or pluck it for u. Or, just do it yourself. After all, charity begins at home...
    Arundhati Roy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 11:01 AM
    It is advisable to keep it shaved and shave or get it shaved regularly. I myself do so.
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Ladies... no one likes the " GEORGE W. " its much cleaner with the BUSH gone, or at least trimmed... who ever likes the CARPET , grosss buddy..
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundhati Roy
    YES, the women MUST shave it down there. I personally do it, with reverse blade. It keeps the pubic area bare and fresh air can fall on it. Moreover, it is a fun when u remove the hair down there. Most importantly, husbands and bfs press u to do so. Go to a pube parlor or make ur hubby or bf cut or shave, trim or pluck it for u. Or, just do it urself. After all, charity begins at home......
    Shaving or trimming is a personal preference. Nobody must do it. They choose whether to do it. And a husband or boyfriend pressing you to do it is not the most important, it is your personal preference that is important.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundhati Roy
    Personally, I like it shaved. But why not to keep it long? Why do all girls want to keep it short, trimmed or shaved? Can anybody tell. Do not they look nice?
    A lot of women do it because they think it looks better. I do it because I think its more sanitary :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legs: To shave or not to shave [ 29 Answers ]

Who or what started the trend that women should shave their legs and why?

Stupid females [ 12 Answers ]

I have this friend who has been in love with this girl since college. She's a little rich you know what. He has told her many a time how he feels about her but every time she will give him the impression that she feels the same way and then say she needs time for her self but then she goes and...

What do othe females do after a guy finishes [ 33 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for three years and we used to have great sex without protection and I would come in her but ahter sex I want to no what do other people do? I would come in her and then it would drip out and sometimes if she is on top she will let it drip onto me and other times she would...

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

Aggression with females? [ 1 Answers ]

Duncan at 5 months is getting much better with biting and nipping, however, he's recently started lunging and biting at my wife more often. It's very strange, he won't do it to me, or other males that come by, but he does it to my wife all the time (chases her, jumps up and bites her, bites her...

View more questions Search