Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 8, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Wow I have wondeed this before What most women do.
    And how far of the legs do most women shave?
    Also do most shave their A.S.S to?
    spazzer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeny
    Wow I have wondeed this before What most women do.
    and how far of the legs do most women shave?
    Also do most shave their A.S.S to?
    For me no donno about others :)
    boomslang Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 04:48 AM
    I think having some hair down there looks womanly, but I don't think that means it should look a jungle! It's like the hair on your head - keeping it neat and in your favourite style will always make you look well groomed and sexy! As for shaving the butt - I think that's a pretty bad idea - you could nick the skin and bleed and regrowth can itch (you don't want to look like you've got worms, and if you're going to wave around a sharp implement, you should really be able to see what you're doing!) I shave to just above the knee because the light mostly catches the lower leg, knee and the 2 inches above the knee - hair further up the leg is usually barely visible.
    spazzer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 07:24 AM
    How about the others what do u guys think about shaving...
    Jayneeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzer
    i think it would look better wat do u guys think and do you guys shave there?
    I have tried it once... but never again... After a while it really itches and u end up looking as if you've caught something nasty
    NewfBrand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I like shaving and have shaved for about 10 years now. Going totally bare is easier to maintain than putting shapes in it or whatever.

I've pretty much always just shaved because I wanted to. Yeah the guys really liked it but it was never completely for them which I think is important. It makes me feel sexy and clean.
    raeann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzer
    i think it would look better wat do u guys think and do you guys shave
    there?
    I shave all my pubic hair several two or thee times a week. Two of my male friends like it completely bare.
    philaman Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NewfBrand
    I like shaving and have shaved for about 10 years now. Going totally bare is easier to maintain than putting shapes in it or whatever.

I've pretty much always just shaved because I wanted to. Yeah the guys really liked it but it was never completely for them which I think is important. It makes me feel sexy and clean.
    I felt the first time I saw it... was sexy but now as I have seen so much I think seeing not shaved is also sexy as now it has become a rare view
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Hell yeahhhh hehe :D I hate it when there grown.

God I hope kids isn't reading this topic!
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 11, 2007, 09:40 AM
    I like a girl who stays on it. I stay on mine, it feels cleaner and is more inviting. :-)
    I hate when there are weird designs shaved down there, but growing it out controlled is nice too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legs: To shave or not to shave [ 29 Answers ]

Who or what started the trend that women should shave their legs and why?

Stupid females [ 12 Answers ]

I have this friend who has been in love with this girl since college. She's a little rich you know what. He has told her many a time how he feels about her but every time she will give him the impression that she feels the same way and then say she needs time for her self but then she goes and...

What do othe females do after a guy finishes [ 33 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for three years and we used to have great sex without protection and I would come in her but ahter sex I want to no what do other people do? I would come in her and then it would drip out and sometimes if she is on top she will let it drip onto me and other times she would...

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

Aggression with females? [ 1 Answers ]

Duncan at 5 months is getting much better with biting and nipping, however, he's recently started lunging and biting at my wife more often. It's very strange, he won't do it to me, or other males that come by, but he does it to my wife all the time (chases her, jumps up and bites her, bites her...

View more questions Search