Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hence I was not expecting you to agree with apostasy and the rules of apostasy in Islam.
    Just for the record, I don't agree with those rules at all, it seems very very wrong to me.
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 05:31 AM
    You heard a rumor and ran with it, moon god=golden calf=Idol. Read the bible to learn who god is. I didn't mean you, I meant athesits. I used to be one. Question: How the universe from? Athesist Answer: The big bang.
    What caused the big bang? Nothing, void space. Then light and matter. Accident? No, god did that. The pure evolutionists that life evolved from single-cellular to muti-cellular organisms. What made the organisms? They say primitive life came the primideal ooze. What made the ooze, then? They don't know. Could have been a energy-based, transparant, all powerful etinty that did it? Yes.
    Pure creationists say life has not changed/adapted/evolved. How then could lifeform on any planet survive planetary changes? They don't know. Answer: god created life to evolve.

This Moon god stuff puts god in a box. He is too big though grasp. Just pray and ask for wisdom and forgiveness. He grant it. We all sin. Humanity's war with sin is everlasting.
    kenanga Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Since it is a question and not a statement,then the answer is simply no.

Over one billion muslims DO NOT worship the moon.

To state otherwise would invite derisions ,ridicule not only from muslims

But from non-muslims too

Just because the pagan arabs abused the word "ALLAH".it does not necessarily mean

That the muslims during MUHAMMED's TIME would follow suit.

It should come as no surprise that the pagan arabs believed in such nonsense:

The moon marrfying the sun. A few steps taken by the moon to approach the sun

Would invite disaster,for the sun would shoot out a flame that would disintegrate the moon1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Second on the moon? [ 8 Answers ]

Which country do you people think will put a man on the moon next? Russia China India European Space Agency Iraq

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States? And What are the central beliefs of Islam, and how are thy reflected in the "Five Pillar" (McInerney, 2003)? What is McInerne's first name?

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

Islam [ 1 Answers ]

Is Islam a religion? And What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

View more questions Search