Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homeslice31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 03:15 PM
    How can I fix low water pressure in condo?
    I live in a three story/18 unit condo building. I was notified that the water would be shut off one particular day. Before that day I had less than desirable water pressure but now it is nonexistent. Iwas told that it was probably just gunk built up in the pipes. If that is the case how do I fix it?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 22, 2007, 05:19 PM
    "I was told that it was probably just gunk built up in the pipes. If that is the case how do I fix it?"
    You shouldn't have to do the work yourself. The other units should also be affected. This makes the problem a common one,(all units affected) and the condo board should pay the tab for flushing out the mains,branches and faucets. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DIY to fix low H2O pressure/main line? [ 1 Answers ]

We had our septic tank repaired yesterday by the landlord - he turned off the water. Well, since then we have had extremely low water pressure in all lines. From reading all the helpful posts, I know that the backhoe probably knocked major gunk into the water pipes. Any way that we can fix it? Or...

Can I fix my low water pressure? [ 5 Answers ]

The water pressure in my house has always had problems. If someone is in the shower we cannot turn on any other water source or the person in the shower gets scalded or frozen. Recently we installed a fridge with ice and water now our water pressure is very low. Is there a way to cure this? The...

Condo water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Ref: 18th floor condo, low water pressure. Condo has 192 units. History: Three months ago a neighbor busted a washing machine cold water input hose and it destroyed the ceiling in a unit below, on the 17th floor. The association was sued by the owner of the unit on the 17th floor stating that the...

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Low hotwater pressure, plumber wants $$ to fix, I think I can do it myself [ 35 Answers ]

I'm fairly handy but the whole gas/hot water thing intimidates me. I have a 10-12 year old Rheeem Ruud hotwater tank and my hot water be it hot - has horrible pressure from every faucet. The plumber wants at least $100 dollars to come fix it and said they know exactly what it is - and made...

View more questions Search