Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mischironaldo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 12:25 PM
    I want to be a star
    I have a lot of talents in the entertainment aspect- I sing, act and can dance, as well as I compose songs and create movie lines. But I stay in africa and I can not connect with any producers or studios. Please can you tell me a way out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I don't know much about entertainment in Africa. But, I do have some suggestions for the possibilities of getting yourself some exposure. The more exposure that you have with people who are actually in the entertainment industry, the more likely for you to have the opportunities for employment as an entertainer.

Maybe there is a group that you could join that travels around entertaining people with singing and dancing?

Are there opportunities for people to be involved in some type of community theaters? (Put on plays, musicals, etc.)

If you sing and also compose songs, then maybe there is a radio station that might be willing to put some of your music on the air.

Maybe there are community events or places where you could perform in order to get some exposure? Like, a fair, nursing home, private parties, etc.

Are you still in school and how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Struck [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie starring kirk cameron called ''Star struck''. My question is where can I find this movie?

When you star your period [ 3 Answers ]

From what age to what age could you start your period?

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

Star Valve [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Guys! I have a new plumbing problem, I think :-/ I came home from the beach and was greeted by a notice on my door from the county water department. It read, "We were doing a random inspection of homes in the area and discovered your star valve was leaking". It went on to say, "Please...

View more questions Search