Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Aug 22, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Lol, Pregnant women
    Can a pregnant woman suck her stomach in to make it look like she doesn't have a belly? Or is it impossible to even try to do that?

Its a weird question but... I wonder. :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Depends on exactly how pregnant she is... I can wear certain clothing right now to look less pregnant... I don't know that I would ever try to suck it in per say...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Nope, once the baby gets big enough there is no way to suck it all in. And if one were to try it would be quite uncomfortable and very hard to breathe.

Aug 22, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Haha not even if she is like 2 motnhs pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 12:23 PM
    You don't even start showing (typically) until at least 16 weeks or so (and normally this is for second or third pregnancies - most women are well into the 5th month before showing)... so yes, she wouldn't even have to suck it in, there is nothing to show yet... the baby is like barely an inch in length... it would look like this: and would not be felt.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 12:23 PM
    At two months many people do not even look pregnant so they should not have to suck it in.

Aug 22, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Oh... Haha thanks for explaining.
    :)

I know that question was a little oddd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lol! [ 2 Answers ]

e=mc squared... I'm a nerd!! Welcome!! There were 3 dudes a mexican, a african, and a asian They were in the desert with out food or water. Then they saw a woman walk up to them and said I will let you all live if you all can get me 10 of the same kinds of fruit of which you wish back to...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Glutathione for pregnant women [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to take glutathione if I'm pregnant?

Attempted aggrivated battery on a pregnant women [ 2 Answers ]

Yes, I was wondering, I need to know what all attempted aggrivated battery on a prgnant women can include. What exactly does it mean?

View more questions Search