Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 22, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Bic Biro Won't Work
    Hello there.

I bought a Bic Biro pen three years ago. It has worked well all this time and wrote in a beautiful navy blue across the pages of exercise books, the Racing Post and the Times crossword, until now. It just won't work anymore. At first the ink became fainter and now no ink comes out at all.

What should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 22, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Seriously throw it away and buy a new one.
    Biro's are disposable and I'm amazed that this has lasted so long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Will this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me out with my question. I had to replace my 1/4" rotted out subfloor around my toilet, luckily the 5/8 plywood underneath was just stained from the rotted subflooring. I'm going to be using this seal instead of the traditional wax seal, which leads me to...

Should I go work or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Can I go to work right after my abortion my doctor does not want me to but it's not like I do much at work anyway

Help with work out [ 4 Answers ]

Heylo. I am having troubles. I see everyone and I see them being strong and fast and I wish I could be like them. I want to be strong I want a desent body. I would really like more muscle tone and muscle period. The promblem is that I'm realativly weak and all I have is a barbel. And some leg...

View more questions Search