Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csingles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Ceiling Fan install not right on putting deco rods to top mount
    I have a Hampton Bay Hawthorne (Mod HD329788) ceiling fan purchased from Home Depot. Display model with all parts but no box or instruction booklet available. Upon mounting the deco rods from the uplight to the top mounting bracket we can't seem to get the right configuration to enable the downroad bracket that holds the deco rods to then fit to the top mount. I am looking for a picture of how it should look to see if we are connecting it together wrong. The down rod is 22 1/2". Beautiful fan, just know we are doing something wrong in putting it back together. Thank you for any help given.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
    I can't find a picture of the fan either, I'm sorry! Try contacting Hampton Bay for instructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install ceiling fan, no power [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to install a ceiling fan in a location without power?

How do I install the receiver for my ceiling fan? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the receiver mounted on my hampton bay ceiling fan. I have tried every direction, but the canopy cover won't fit over the thing. Help!

Install Ceiling Fan- Coler of wires [ 1 Answers ]

I need help to determine which wires I need to connect while installing a ceiling fan. The Fan has a Black, Blue, white and green wires. The wires in the ceiling are Black, Red and White. My question is... the black was capped off and not being used. The red was connected to the light...

Ceiling fan install [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay ceiling fan (PortlandII) that come with a down rod for installation. Is it possible to install w/o the rod? I want it flush with the ceiling. Tx.

Ceiling Fan Install [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to install a ceiling fan in a bedroom but there is no existing fixture. I'm confident I can get the fan mounted but I'm not sure about the wiring. There is a wall switch that controls the top receptical of a double receptical about 3' from the switch. I have no strong preferrence...

View more questions Search