Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janeypoos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 04:58 AM
    23 and not interested!
    Hiya, I'm 23 and I have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and recently I have not wanted sex,, at all! I find the whole thing annoying! And the thought of it doesn't really repulse me, but it annoys me and I don't feel excited by the thought at all, its really annoyin me, I'm overweight by a few stone, have sstarted a stressful job and we still live with my parents, yet none of these things would stop me before! We used to enjoy a very healthy sex life. Any body got the same thing or got ne advice?

Thanks

Xx
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Its called boredom.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
    It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life.

Did you recently put on the weight? Do you not feel as good about yourself as you used to? Is your boyfriend still romancing you and making you feel special? For a woman the mind is the biggest and strongest sex organ. When woman have a lot going on and are stressed and don't feel good about themselves its naturally to shut down to sex.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 22, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Hello.

First have a good check up and make sure your not having medical problems. Many times blood pressor from the stress will drop your sex drive. There are many other things medically that can also drop the sex drive. Have you started any new meds, They also can drop your sex drive.

Next its time to bring back the spark. It could be as simple as your in a rut. Start doing all the little things you did for each other when you met. Start wearing sexy or no underwear. Treat yourself to a day at a spa. The key is let yourself be sexy and you will feel sexy.

Dennis777
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 14, 2007, 05:25 PM
    I used to be like that too until my hub and I started experimenting. That is when he found my "buttons" and WHOA! Experiment around... work yourself up to the event and make sure kids and other distractions aren't an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor starts up until after windows xp loading then says "no Signal" [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, last night my friend came round with his laptop an we watched a film using my monitor. I turned off my computer, unplugged the monitor an plugged it into his laptop, we watched the film fine, he went home. Next day in the morning I went to turn my comuter on, it loaded up until just after the...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

Is he interested [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I...

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

View more questions Search