Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bloomsday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2005, 05:53 PM
    Lost Livret de Famille
    Hi all. I have been doing research on dual citizenship -- born in America, my mother is American and my father is a natural French citizen (now divorced, remarried to a Canadian, and living in Ottawa).

He does not have a Livret de Famille but he does have his French birth certificate and perhaps a Livret de Militaire. I know that an updated Livret de Famille, with my name listed, is required for the dual citizenship process. How do I go about getting that? I have e-mailed my local consulate (Chicago) but I don't expect a response any time soon (judging from others' experiences).

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Marc
    perrine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Call
    You have to try to call them, again and again and again!! They can help you with everything about french stuff!! Me I called them today to help me, I'm french looking for us citizenship help and they cant.. lol but be persitent! you have to call them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost dog [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I thought I would post on here since I come here often. It's probably a waste of time but worth a try. If anyone is in Austin, TX. That would be the only help. Ill paste from where I posted it somewhere else. http://austin.craigslist.org/laf/127941033.html

Lost [ 2 Answers ]

I moved and Lost my marriage certificate, Any Ideas whre it could be?:confused:

View more questions Search