Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shobhit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Modem capacity
    Hi,
    I have tellabs 8110 stu-2304 modem and it connect to the 512 kbps lease line .
    Can I connect this modem to 1mbps lease line ? It will support 1mbps or not?
    Thanks
    shobhit
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 23, 2007, 12:09 PM
    According to Baud Telecom Company: DDN, Access and NTU Systems
    Quote Originally Posted by BTC Networks
    b. STU-2304

- Designed for leased-line data networks for terminal rates up to 2304 kbit/s
    - It is operating in 2-wire or 4-wire modes (full duplex).
    - STU 2304 products use standard 2B1Q line coding.
    So, I suppose it would.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freon capacity [ 9 Answers ]

How many pounds of freon does it take to charge a 3 ton unit? Thanks, Don

Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem [ 3 Answers ]

In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)

Pvc capacity [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install pvc below grade at my downspouts. There will be several downspouts that run into the pvc trunk line via t connectors. Trying to find out how much water 4" and 6" pvc will carry to see if I can start with 4" then down the line as more downspouts are connected to the system step up...

Capacity of old panelboard [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am checking to see if the panelboard in the old building can handle my load (considering a restaurant in this building) The old square-D panelboard label reads: Power <<<< >>>> lights ------------------------------------ 90 << bus amp>> 175

Mean capacity [ 1 Answers ]

A particular type of plastic soap bottle is designed to have a capacity of 15 ounces. There is a variation in the bottle manufacturing process. Based on historical data, suppose that the bottle capacity can be reasonably modeled by a normal distribution with a mean of 15 ounces and a standard...

View more questions Search