Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Aug 21, 2007, 08:19 PM
    how do you get over sum 1?
    I'm 17 and I've had 3 boyfriends in my entire life except for one when I was in pre-school but I don't think that counts lol.. well my 1st boyfriend I was with for 8 months then we broke up for 5 months and during that time I went out with my moms friends son. Him and I went out for a month but I moved so me and him didn't talk no more. Then I got back with my ex boyfriend for almost two months but we broke up because of the next boy I went out with. I know that I'm over my 2nd boyfriend because he doesn't really matter to me no more and I hear stuff about him all the time since our moms are friends but it don't even phase me. On the other hand, with my 1st boyfriend, me and him agreed to still be friends since both of us were together longer than we had with anyone else. The 3rd one, I miss him A lot and I just can't get over him no matter what I do! I have tried to just forget about him but that don't work. I have tried to just be grateful for tha time I DID have with him and move on but that only hurts more. They say that it takes time but its been like 4months! I don't see him no more and I think he is going to a different school this year so I may never even see him again unless he calls me or something. And then w/ my 1st boyfriend, I still think about him everyday and I kind of still care about him... is that normal? I don't want him back but I don't know why I think about him so much. Well what I really wanted to know are ways to help you get over someone to the point where it doesn't even bother you no more. Its been 7 months since I broke up with my 1st byfd and 4 months since I broke up with my 3rd. My 1st relationship don't really bother me so much but the 3rd one really does!! They say it takes time but how long??
    NalvaBabii Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Four months is still new. It will take a while and maybe it's a good thing that you don't see him around no more because it will help you get over him (out of sight, out of mind). Its going to take some time and if you feel you need to cry, then cry, don't hold it all in and don't try to forget! You know that you're over someone when you can think of them and it don't hurt anymore, when you can see them or talk and it don't hurt no more, when you see them w/ someone else and your happy for them. Its OK to still think of them but missing them is a completely different thing. I know exactly how you feel because I have been there before and it hurts to let go and right now you're probably feeling like this is the end of the world but someday you will meet someone so much better just like you did after your last two boyfriends. I know you don't want to hear this but it takes time to heal! Good luck and I wish you the best. Keep busy and you won't have as much time to sit there and dwell on it!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Time! Keep busy and active. I find having things to look forward to helps me a great deal. See it as an oppurinity to develop your life and your skills. Your on your own now and with 'freedom' comes a new world :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sum info [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wonder how do I check my cervix to find out when the best time to get pregnant is and also when I can't get preggy

Polynomials- product and sum [ 5 Answers ]

Can some one tell me two numbers that multiply to -400 and add to 9. This is for some polynomials homework P= -400 S= 9

Difficult to sum up [ 1 Answers ]

My husband works a whole lot, and he is gone from our home usually 3 weeks out of 4 and works on drilling rigs (oil). He is well compensated and swears that the money is about saving a down payment for a home, and that after we buy a house he will quit. We've been married seven years and he has...

Sum as type... [ 5 Answers ]

http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_11_10_06/7190c4c32e.jpg http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_11_10_06/ad7956cd79.jpg http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_11_10_06/f3a4e126de.jpg http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_11_10_06/fcbe752fc5.jpg Thanks a lot Farid Sukkar

I need sum help [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 15 years old, and I started dating this 19 year old about a week ago. Well we decided to go to the movies with a couple friends yesterday. Well when we went we got really close. I ended up giving him a blow job and stuff, and it was my first time ever doing anything but making out.. I...

View more questions Search