Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maxine321 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Scam or not?
    Hi everyone

I need some advice on a work from home - data entry job. I am interested in doing this but I don't know whether this is a scam or the real thing. They are requesting that I pay US$49 to become a member. This is the first time I will be doing this and I would also like to know what exactly the job involves and how would I receive the data. The website URL is Incredible Online Job Offer For Anyone Wanting To Make Money Working At Home

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Almost 100 percent if you have to pay money it is a scam.
    And the fact they say someone will make 1000 in a day in data entry, you know it has to be some scam. Before a company would pay that online they would just hire a worker for 15 bucks a hour to be in a office.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Scam, and that's without even reading the link.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I always see those things as a joke!:D
    I think to myself "$1000 a day!!?? so I was dumb enough to put all my effort at school...hm... thanks!"LOL
    TANSTAAFL!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 07:42 PM
    You should NEVER pay to get a job. NEVER. Anytime anyone asks you to put out your own cash it is a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real or scam [ 11 Answers ]

Need to find out if a business called Bunge Evaluation and Marketing Services is real or scam. It employs secret shoppers. The have sent me a check for 3,160. For training purposes and purchases. I applied a very long time ago to a secret shopper, but it has been so long ago that I can't remember...

Scam email [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am always getting email that I have won the huge money from sweepkeeper programme and I don't need to pay for that they ask me driving lincence and bank detail what cani do?

How do you know if it's a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way of telling what prodcuts are scams when looking for skin lightening methods online? (ie- I've heard that http://www.whiterskin.com is a scam) And what's the deal with chemical peels... are they good or bad?

View more questions Search