Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arivera112 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Frigidaire refrigerator
    Hello,

My refrigerator has stop blowing cold in the frig and is not blowing cold enough in the freezer. Help please!!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 12:15 PM
    First, clean the coils and the condensing fan and motor. They get dirty and will not remove the heat. After that you will need to check the coils in the freezer section to be sure it has not frosted up. Could be the evap fan is not running up to full speed. Then check the defrost timer and heater. Are they working? Next check the cold control. Could be bad
    Arivera112 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arivera112
    Hello,

my refrigerator has stop blowing cold in the frig and is not blowing cold enough in the freezer. Help please!!!
    Thanks Doug it ended up being the heater!!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Glad you got it cooling again. Always so much to check on ref. Many things can cause this problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 3 Answers ]

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Water Dispenser? My FRIGIDAIRE Refrigerator Model FRS20ZRG in-the-door water dispenser's output has significantly slowed. The problem has evolved to now also effect the ice maker's ice production. When I removed the water filter the flow at the dispenser in the door returned...

Accessing drain tube in Frigidaire refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

Water is collecting under the crispers in my Frigidaire refrigerator, model number FRT15CRAD1. How do I access the drain tube?

Frigidaire Refrigerator water pooling on the bottom [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a 21 cu ft refrigerator that is pooling water on the bottom under the drawers. I do not have a water or ice dispenser. It's just a run of the mill fridge. However I did notice a string about this same problem and it stated that the defreost drain might be frozen over and gave...

View more questions Search