Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jac Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2005, 11:51 AM
    Help me to understand what's going on
    Almost a year ago I found that my wife had an e-mail romance with her high school boyfriend and was planning to visit him. I confronted her and she admitted it. We were on a brink of divorce. But we found strength to gradually rebuild our marriage which was falling apart at that time. Now things are gradually back to normal, except that she is not willing to have any kind of intimacy. That's continuing for almost a year. I am at a loss and can't understand her. Is she still dreaming about her former boyfriend? Does she have anyone else? Is she going to divorce? Does she hate me or what? What is really going on?
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Considered marriage counselling?
    It sounds like you both need it. If she's withholding intimacy from you, she MIGHT be thinking about (still emailing?) her old b/f. That doesn't sound good. I'm a female, and I have friends that use that (wrongly) as a ploy if their husbands/b/f's have done something wrong. I don't agree w/ that at all. It's not fair to the significant other's, but something is def. on her mind, and only a counsellor can help you figure it out. If she refuses to go, I suggest YOU go and get yourself esteem back up to figure out if you even want to stay in that marriage. Going to a counselor is not a sign of weakness, it's actually a sign of courage that you want to better your life. Hope this helps, and best of luck.
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Aug 30, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Help her
    One of the most difficult thing for a man to do... relate to the mind of a woman. We truly do not expect you too, you are not able; however, you are able to constrain your sexual energy and transfer it to emotional romance. Romance your wife, again without the pressure of sexual expectation. Help her submit to you willingly. Women have an innate desire for their husband's which can not be denied; therefore, you must condition yourself to hear her, to provide the security she has need of. Somewhere along the way, she lost your attention, affection, and that special way of relating. Believe it or not... Life will always meet you at your point of earnest expectation. She needs to be valued by you once again. She must know that you see her beyond a piece of... Emotional romance equates to reaching into your wife to help her rediscover the creative side of herself. If you can help encourage her in the area of her passion with patience, this rediscovered energy will also manifest sexually. Do you know her passion? Help her, this will help you. Remain faithful, energy is not consumed, it is transferred. Reintroduce her to her passion, support her and prepare yourself, be ready; make certain that you deny her not. She has a lot of good stuff to release that will keep you smiling, it may even cause you to sing. It is frustrating to think that the one you adore has lost interest, she has not, this you know. She has just closed herself from you. Set the atmosphere... don't hold back. Open yourself to her again, one of you has to do it, it truly matters not who, what matters is that an open atmosphere is re-established, protected, maintained and sustained. Before approaching your wife, think on that which you did to get her, revisit that place and gradually supercharge it... your geniune openness will cause her to think on her actions, which shall manifest the desired change. Remain confident in the love you both share. Do not be afraid to stand naked before your wife (no pretense, let her into your heart, express yourself purely) you have nothing to loose, but ALL to gain.
    Jac Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2005, 06:46 AM
    One fortune teller told me our stars did not match well from the very beginning, but it went unnoticed for years, and that accumulated over years, suddenly erupting.

Understanding women is actually most difficult thing in the world. Nothing can be more mysterious than woman in love or hate.

Any kind of romance is impossible. She now does not even allow touching her hand (and going out together is strictly no-no). After each misunderstanding we talk about divorce, only kids somehow manage to hold us together. Sometimes she slightly warms up, but it does not continue for long. Soon or later I become frustrated, that there is no real progress.. and we have another argument..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

Just don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am an independent 22 yr old male college student who goes to school full-time. I also work two jobs and between them make over $20,000/yr. I have done this for the last year and a half. Now my question is, even though I have have extra money taken out of every paycheck, my state and federal...

How I can make her understand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! All, I met this girl last Saturday.. before that I used to communicate with her over telephone for around 2 months.. . We live in two different cities. We had a very nice meeting.. we spend good two days together at her city. I really liked her as a person and proposed her to marry me.....

Need to understand [ 2 Answers ]

Of course if I was you I would ask why wouldn't I be able to go. Wait until she gives a reply. There could be a side to her that she doesn't want you to see! ::) There could be another male friend she's seeing. Don't get your hopes down she may just want to hang with the girls! After all it is...

View more questions Search