Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mullie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 05:35 PM
    2 himilayan kittens
    I have a 26 week old himalayan female, my friend has a 12 week old male himalayan. They stay in my apartment during the day while we are work. They have been playing good together for about 2 weeks now. But today she has decided not to play and hiss at someone when they tried to pick her up. I had her spayed on July 17th.
    Could she just be going though a phase of not wanting to be played with or touched. She is eating well and drinking plenty of water. She doesn't act like she feels bad. Her ears are warm to the touch.
    Any suggestions on why she could be acting this way?
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Aug 28, 2007, 04:29 PM
    My cats did this after they were spayed.She knows he is a male and is no longer in a mood to play.She will get better,but the other cat needs to be neutered,and her attitude will get better.Male cats have a strong smell,and neutering will get rid of most of it. It is her way of showing the kitten she is now mature,and also the queen of the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There...

Kittens name [ 3 Answers ]

I am having an awful time naming my new kitten. The kitten I have is one my eldest sons females litter. He always was a loaner there and stood off by himself,did not play with the other kittens very much,first to stop nursing, standoffish. The reason I picked him is because I have a 10 year old cat...

How many kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat has just had it's first season... She is very excited about her cat having kittens and wants to know... How many kittens does a cat normally have in her first litter? Please help as I just don't know the answer.

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a six week old kitten and was wondering if I can give it a bath. I know I can't use flea shampoos on her but was wondering if its safe yet to bathe her? She came from a pet store and she smells a little. I used a flea comb on her and wiped her with a damp rag but didn't seem to do...

Kittens! [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make sure my kittens are going to good homes?

View more questions Search