Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhelms Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 10:26 AM
    What will happen next?
    What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fhelms
    What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha
    The answer is SIMPLE:D :D :D -you and your child's father have to go to Court once more;)

Aug 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Yes Aug 23rd. Very nervous... :eek: Never been in this situation before. I still have to fill out change of domicile forms:confused:
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 01:25 PM
    You cannot be nervous... I am sure the court will resolve your problem.What change?

Aug 23, 2007, 07:50 PM
    You were sooo right... everything worked out for me:D :D Thank you very much.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something happen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello me and my friend were discussing about our girlfriends. And he told me that while performing oral on his girlfriend. Some white fluid came out of her vagina and he told me he never even had sex with her yet. I was wondering what that was coming out of her.

What is going to happen? [ 8 Answers ]

I filed a restraining order on my husband and took out an assault charge 10 days ago. Our court date is tomorrow. We have a house together that I am currently living in with our 2 kids. My lawyer just called and told me that his lawyer was going to have the restraining order case continued tomorrow...

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

View more questions Search