Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divyansh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Sensitive manhood and early ejaculation
    Hi can anybody tell me how to stop early ejaculation
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 21, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Well I would say I currently have the same problem and from what I have read its something you have to learn to control... theres times where I go boom at one stage and the next time I would last even longer I think its something you got to control by yourself... in the end its your own excitement but you got to control it if you want it to last.

For example I did not think I would manage to contril getting oral but hell I can last all day with it I think :) not unless she gets totally kinky ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 05:25 AM
    And you may try a few of the creams and lotions that make "things" less sensitive, there are rings that I have heard of and the sort.
    Also you can consult your doctor for a medical review and advice.

Aug 21, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Sensitive as in sore or tickles..?

I'm total senstice around my belly around pubic aera and inner leggs but isn't sorre just tickles and I start jumping around the place...
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 21, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Have you looked into using a penis ring. I hear they help a lot with making guys last longer. Just slight restriction can help with the problem. Good luck
    ilu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 02:30 AM
    First of all, relax about it. When you keep on thinking, I should NOT come, you will come, as the mind likes things that are not allowed.
    Then, you can try practising to stop when you still can. It may take a while before you know the right moment to stop, but surely you will find out.
    Also, you can try to come once or maybe more times before you are actually having sex. That helps you last longer, too.
    Hope (some of) this works for you!
    Good luck and have fun...

Aug 22, 2007, 03:25 AM
    And what does this penis ring do, Detail description??
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 22, 2007, 06:26 AM
    This is a little article I found on it. It gives a pretty good description of it.
    :D

Penis Ring or Cock Ring

A cock ring is most often used to make an erect penis harder and bigger, to keep it that way for a longer amount of time, and to delay and heighten orgasm. Cock rings work by constricting blood flow, keeping blood in the shaft of the penis. When a wearer finally does ejaculate, the sensation is more intense, since it took a longer time to come, and because the penis is filled with additional blood.

Men use cock rings with partners and/or by themselves. Some are actual rings as their name suggests, made of metal or rubber. Since these cock rings are not adjustable, the right size needs to be chosen for a proper fit. For example, one that fits too tightly could be hard to remove and could cut off circulation in the penis entirely. Metal rings can cause a rash or other skin reactions in some men, so this is something to consider when shopping around. Adjustable cock rings made of rawhide or leather straps are easier for beginners to use since the fit can be changed, and taking them off is more manageable. Avoid using cock ring substitutes; rubber bands, binder clips, and vices, for example, cause too much constriction.

Cock rings fit over the shaft and the testicles/scrotum when a man is not erect. Ball by ball, the testicles go through, then the penis shaft dives in head first through the remaining ring space. The ideal cock ring stays in place when the penis is soft, yet it can fairly easily slip off or unsnap when the penis is hard. Lube can be added to make putting rings on and taking them off a little easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensitive or Insensitive? [ 18 Answers ]

What do you consider yourself to be? What do you consider others in general? Which is worse?

Very Sensitive Head [ 1 Answers ]

Not every time, but almost more then half the time I have sex the head of my penis gets so sensitive (no pain, rather a ticklish feeling) that it makes me ejaculate too fast. Can't seem to find a way to control it or block it out of my mind so I don't ejaculate. I don't want to use the numbing...

Who is more sensitive in relationships? [ 9 Answers ]

I am wondering do you know if there has ever been research or studies done on "who is more sensitive in relationships - guys or girls"? I feel guys are more sensitive in relationships base on my experience. I think it is a good thing.

Am I too sensitive? [ 16 Answers ]

Dear Readers, Before Thank you For Your Care Everybody! Time Sure Flies! I Haven't Posted Here For A Month Now! Kathleen And I Are Truly Back Together And I Have Been Seeking Counciling And Everything! I Changed A lot Since Than! We Are Back Together Since Sept 20 But Things Till Linger Us...

My manhood [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of questions that I really need advice on, so lease help me out. I'm a 16 year old guy, it doesn't hurt to pee or ejaculate, I masturbate 2-3 times a week and I have no itching or irritation down below. 1. after I pee I find that about 30 seconds later I get a small trickle of urine...

View more questions Search