Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gooberlishious Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Hair coloring
    S it at all possible to go from really dark hair brown hair to bleach blond without frying the heck out of your hair or even passing that yellow banana stage that never changes?
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Aug 21, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I think you have to do it gradually or u could just go to a hair salon and let them figure it out for u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Coloring [ 3 Answers ]

Is it at all possible to go from really dark hair brown hair to bleach blond without frying the heck out of your hair or even passing that yellow banana stage that never changes? :confused: OLOR="DarkRed"]

Hair coloring [ 5 Answers ]

I have blue, purple and pink in my hair but it washes out really quickly so I'm constantly re-dying it. It fade after I've washed my hair about 3 times. Could it be washing out because of the shampoo I use? I also straighten my hair every day, could that also cause it to fade out more quick? What...

Too much hair coloring? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in finding out how long you need to wait between coloring your hair. I don't plan to return to the salon where I got the bad color and I wanted to go somewhere new but wasn't sure that the chemicals would interact well? Help! Ethel:( :(

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair with dark and lovely #365 I think it was, anyway it was suppose to be red, I want to know how do I dye my hair back to it dark brown or make the color fade fast... if I dye my hair with a dark color should I color as if I never colored before... please help!! :confused:

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color is medium to dark brown. I have had highlights in my hair and as a result, my hair looks very brassy where the highlights used to be. I bought a light brown color at a beauty supply store so that I could cover up the brassy looking color. The color did not turn out light...

View more questions Search