Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Renters 30 days
    I gave my landlord a 30 day notice but I am not for sure if I have to wait to move out at the end of the 30 days or if I can go ahead move out before the 30 days are up are you a loud to do this or do you have to stay the whole time??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Hello baby:

As long as you paid rent, you can do anything you like in your house including leave.

I would arrange a time after the lease is over to do a walkthrough with your landlord. Take plenty of pictures.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 05:57 AM
    As long as you pay the rent for the full 30 days you can move out anytime.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 21, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Yep yopu can move anytime. The LL MIGHT even prorate your rental. But don't count on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Renters Rights [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is renting an apt. off campus (Penn State,PA). There is another tenant in the apt. The other tenant is currently not living there, but does pay the rent each month. The other tenant keeps her door locked when not there. The heat/air-conditioning unit is in the other tenant's bedroom. My...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

Are we renters? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister-in-law owns the house we live in. We pay all taxes and insurance on the house as well as all normal maintence costs. We are responsible for keeping up the place. On long term expenses, we pay 50% - example, for reroofing we paid 1/2 of the cost of $3000. The question arose as to our...

Kansas State Renters Law for Renters [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Lenexa, Kansas a part of Johnson County Kansas. I need to know What the law is governing renters rights when it comes to repair of things Like garbage disposals etc. I also need to know if it is a requirement of the Law to have shades or blinds furnished by landlord or if this is the...

View more questions Search