Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stare At The Sun Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Hair coloring
    I have blue, purple and pink in my hair but it washes out really quickly so I'm constantly re-dying it. It fade after I've washed my hair about 3 times. Could it be washing out because of the shampoo I use? I also straighten my hair every day, could that also cause it to fade out more quick? What could I do to make the color last longer?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 11:57 PM
    If its not perminant its not going to stay in there very long
    If you want to keep these colours I suggest you go to your hairdressers and get it done permantly then it will last a lot longer.
    :)

Aug 21, 2007, 02:57 AM
    I talked to my cousin who's a hairdresser and she said you can't get those colours permanently done.

Do you know of any brands that make those permanent colours?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 21, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Hmmm that's a tough one he he as I'm no hairdresser
    And I don't buy home based dyes as my dads girl friend is a hairdresser so I get done almost free.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help

Aug 21, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Heh thanks for your help anyway
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 23, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Hair dyes such a blue, pink and purple are unnatural neon colors that are temporary or semi-permanent. These types of colors will wash out. If you want to color last longer, try using shampoos & conditioners made just for colored or dyed hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All About Hair Coloring [ 8 Answers ]

Your hair is a mixture of 3 colors; red yellow, and blue. These are the primary colors. Secondary colors are orange, green, and violet. If you look at the "wheel" a color opposite (directly across) will "negate" that color. This means if your hair is a orange color - green will make it a brown...

Hair coloring [ 12 Answers ]

Is permanent hair dye really that bad for your hair? Does the nonpermanent hair dye damage it and which is worse highlights or hair dye?

Too much hair coloring? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in finding out how long you need to wait between coloring your hair. I don't plan to return to the salon where I got the bad color and I wanted to go somewhere new but wasn't sure that the chemicals would interact well? Help! Ethel:( :(

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair with dark and lovely #365 I think it was, anyway it was suppose to be red, I want to know how do I dye my hair back to it dark brown or make the color fade fast... if I dye my hair with a dark color should I color as if I never colored before... please help!! :confused:

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color is medium to dark brown. I have had highlights in my hair and as a result, my hair looks very brassy where the highlights used to be. I bought a light brown color at a beauty supply store so that I could cover up the brassy looking color. The color did not turn out light...

View more questions Search