Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zena08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Just finding out you may have a 18 year old child
    If someone comes to you to tell you. You have a 18 year old child what should you do.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Well really that would be up to you and the child now {adult}
    If you believe its true and you don't want to get a paternity test
    You could try and talk to him or her if her parents that raised the her is all right with it.
    Then meet. If the child had no father all of those years she would probably benefit
    By finally meeting you. More details would help in finding the right answer to your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emancipation of 18 year old child [ 4 Answers ]

My youngest child is 18 and has graduated from high school he has not enrolled in college and has no plans to enroll. Can I get him emancipated so that my child Support will end?

No child support in year don't want ex to be involved with child. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has not paid any child support in 1 year. I did not take him to court. I really don't want him to be involved with the child because he has uncontroled mental illness. What rights does he have? My new husband wants to adupt him well that be possible and how? Do I have any rights that well...

29 year old child support [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks For your time, My best friend was arrested yesterday over back child support payment from Michigan. We live in Florida (So he is to be extradited back to Michigan and no bail can be set) He was never married to this woman, and can't remember any occasion this may have occurred. He was...

Left me with 1 year old child [ 6 Answers ]

8 weeks before my wedding my partner went out with another woman and my child for the day and decided to keep it a secret. I found out the next day by quextionning him after seeing her number on his phone. He said that he didn't tell me because I would have gone mad but why lie? After this he said...

View more questions Search