Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRICHIP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Fan relay wiring
    How do I install a fan relay swithc on my gas furnace so if I want it to the fan will run continuously?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 05:10 PM
    One wire from transformer and one wire to fan relay. Can do at/near thermostat, Both wires are there. My be able to run Fan ON manual, with Cool Off already with Thermostat.
    Fan is sometimes green, transformer sometimes red?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exhaust fan turns on AC - how to wire in a relay to overcome this? [ 3 Answers ]

Exhaust fan (120 volt) has a relay that turns on the furnace fan(like a HRV does). I put in an AC and every time the exhaust fan is used the AC turns on. I know that there is supposed to be a relay, but it has been so long since I did one I don't remember why or how. Thanks, Brad

Extended noise on relay for ac fan [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older Central Air unit with gas powered heating, I recently installed a new computerized thermostat. After installation everything runs fine but the blower motor seems to have a slight buzzing noise on constantly when it is running. I am not positive but I do not think this noise was...

Wiring for motor relay in AC [ 10 Answers ]

We have a Rheem gas furnace/central AC system. The blower motor went out. We finally found a new one. However... I was stupid and did not draw the wiring diagram when I disconnected the old one. Now I can't seem to figure out how to rewire everything. There is a relay switch on the side...

View more questions Search