Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Back to School Homework Helpers
    The following are safe websites, taken from the "Working Mother" magazine, the August/September 2007 edition.

Kids Konnect - Home is a directory of websites created by educators

Infoplease: Encyclopedia, Almanac, Atlas, Biographies, Dictionary, Thesaurus. Free online reference, research & homework help. is an online almanac, encyclopedia, and dictionary

ThinkQuest : Library is a collection of 6,000 websites created by students for students.

Hope this helps make your homework studies more efficient.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Trying to go back to school [ 1 Answers ]

How can I apply for financial aid if I'm a felon?:confused:

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.