Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LILMONICA Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Aug 20, 2007, 03:09 PM
    To be a Exotic Dancer.
    I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 20, 2007, 03:11 PM
    My cousin does it and she use to have a wonderful life going for her since becoming a dancer she has been pregnant three times in two years can't get off drugs was raped and has gotten stds.
    Mabey it depends on where you dance at...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Start by getting the facts about being an exotic dancer. See the following:
    The Stripper-FAQ, How to become an Exotic Dancer
    How to Be an Exotic Dancer - wikiHow
    BBC - h2g2 - How To Be a Table Dancer

Aug 20, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Thanks for the info guys!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Excellent answer!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Go get a life and think in long term instead of thinking about the fastest way to make money.
    Why don't you finish school first?

Aug 24, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Wow!! And your user name is what NICE SPRING GIRL... Hmmm... Talk about get a life.. Did you not read my question It said " I was WONDERING" But I guess I can say thanks for your little comment. :D
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 24, 2007, 10:06 AM
    I don't understand why you would even want to. You are a beautiful girl, why would you even want to think about taking your clothes off for dirty men. Just to make a buck. Don't do that. Its not worth it in the long run. And who's to say that if you meet a really great guy. Guys don't like girls that take there clothes off for money. They think one thing and one thing only.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Some clubs have amateur nights. And I don't think Crystal's cousin's experience to be typical. I lot depends on your attitude. Its not a particularly easy life, especially depending on where you work. But it can be very lucrative.
    Rezasartipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I know 2 girls that are exotic dancers. They are cousins and 1 is doing real good for herself at a very upscale club paying her way through college and has her own place and sitting well. On the other hand her cousin is addicted to drugs works in a rat hole has three kids and lives with her mom and is in and out of relationships at random. I think get your education done and find a better way to make that dollar$$

Aug 24, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Foxy your so sweet! Thank you for that! I know it was just a thought but I could never do it.. Its just like nicespringgirl said its easy money the easy way out I guess, But I don't have balls to do it. I was in a very very very bad relationship and I didn't have a job so I would have to ask him for anything I needed so I think that's why I would think about it, but it was just a thought.. Thanks though your very sweet!:)

Aug 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
    I don't understand why everyone is encouraging a 17 year old girl to think that this life style is OK. Sweetie you are young and have your whole life ahead of you, finish school, go to college and make a good like for yourself!

Aug 24, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Anytime... believe me its not a life style you want to live...

Aug 24, 2007, 10:24 AM
    I'm 24 I finished high school and I went to cosmotogy school and I finished that to but I don't want to do hair anymore. But I was just wondering about how it is to be an Exotic dancer I'm not going to go do. It was just a thought

Aug 24, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Thanks everyone for all your different answers! I know I can make good money without taking my clothes off :) Thanks again Foxy for being so sweet!

Aug 24, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Anytime ;)~
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy459459
    I dont understand why everyone is encouraging a 17 year old girl to think that this life style is ok. Sweetie you are young and have your whole life ahead of you, finish school, go to college and make a good like for yourself!
    Where did you get that she was 17?

I don't think anyone has encouraged her that the life style was "OK". But you miss the point that some people thrive in it. Not everyone thinks it horrible to perform in this way.

Aug 24, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Where did you get that she was 17?

I don't think anyone has encouraged her that the life style was "OK". But you miss the point that some people thrive in it. Not everyone thinks it horrible to perform in this way.

That's true.. I do look like 16 17 though lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exotic, funky, and unique adult beverage ideas needed [ 19 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been nominated to handle the alcoholic beverages at an upcoming wedding. The bride wants everything to be a little (well alot) on the unique side. This is a beach wedding, so I was thinking a tiki bar set-up. One request she had was for Red Sangria Punch. Thanks to Karma...

Exotic Long Stemmed Roses [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about roses that come from I think the rainforest, they are super long I'm not sure exactly how long but Im assuming about 5 ft and longer. Christina aguilera brought them on the Ellen Degeneres show a while ago. Thank you Nichole

View more questions Search