Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanxoxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I stupidly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the other day and I'm suppost to get my period soon, he doesn't know if he "pulled out"... could I be pregnant?:(
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 20, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Yes there is ALWAYS a chance if you are sexually active, as far as the "pull out" method this is not a good form of birth control because many many wowen have become pregnant by this method. Right now it's a wait and see game, you will have to see if you receive your period and if you do please use another form of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant.
    Good luck
    dkk1404 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by susanxoxox
    i stupidly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the other day and im suppost to get my period soon, he doesnt know if he "pulled out"..... could i be pregnant?:(
    There is a chance but have you had your period lately?
    mommy2destiny21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Yes you can get pregnant.. The pull out method is a very bad idea.. Thats how my beautiful daughter came along.. If your not trying to have a child right now.. You should go get on some kind of birth control..
    paperdoll Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2009, 06:37 AM

If you were that scared,u should have ate emergency contraceptive pills.they avoid pregnancy if u eat it within 72hours of your sex.but I guess its too late and may be u only have da option to wait
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 23, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paperdoll View Post
    if you were that scared,u should have ate emergency contraceptive pills.they avoid pregnancy if u eat it within 72hours of your sex.but i guess its too late and may be u only have da option to wait
    Please look at the post it was wrote over two years ago.
    I think she knows by now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

When did I get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am due July 29. What are the possible dates that I could have conceived?:confused: :confused:

Could I be Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I last had a period on the 8th Feb 2007 which lasted for 7days... Since then I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period... I then starting spotting around the 22nd feb... I was 7days late for my next period... so I done a pregnancy test which came back negative... I am having all signs of...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I'm 19 years old I live in ga my name is tasha. I came on my period feb 19 and came off feb the 23 or 24 I had sex march 1st he ejaculated in me like 3 times. I came on my period march 18 I was spotting real light pink then march 19th it got heavy then back really light like the 3rd day it...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there wanting all your answers to this... I am on the pill and have been for 3 yrs now I'm currently in a steady relationship. Last month I had my periods for 2 days missed one day then had them for another 7 full days after that and this month I only had them for one day... could I be...

View more questions Search