Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoanieRouk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 02:08 PM
    Baby Question
    My baby boy is almost 3 months old. He is a good baby. Rarely cries at home or at daycare. Everyday when I pick him up from daycare, the second I pick him up, he starts screaming and crying while I am holding him. I try to comfort him in everyway. I do all the things I do at home to calm him when he is upset, but nothing works. He calms down once the car is moving. When we get home, he is wide awake and talks and smiles as usual. WHY DOES HE SCREAM AND CRY WHEN I PICK HIM UP? He never does this any other time. :(
    LOLO Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 09:27 PM
    He might just be reacting to a change in situations. I know he's only 3 months old, but babies pick stuff up fast. (Plus I think it's all kid's missions to make their parents look as bad as possible in public ;) .) Also I think they become a bit more fussy in general at around that age--at least my 5 did. So be patient. He may up & decide it's OK someday. And just think, if you can get him to stop crying when you pick him up by the time he's 8 or 9 months old--he'll be crying when you drop him off due to separation anxiety. Mom's worries are never ending!

Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years, well a year and a half ago we quit using birthcontrol and decided we would leave it up devine intervention. My birthday is July 15, 1973 and my husbands is July 2, 1973. Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the future as far having children?

Having a baby [ 9 Answers ]

I would really like to have a baby but I understood that if me and my partner have the same blood type we will not be able to have a baby. I am AB positive and my partner is also the same. Will we not be able to have a baby as we have the same blood type My partner have been having...

Puppy's Baby Tooth Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I just heard my five-month-old daschund crying, and I checked to see what was wrong.  He was playing with a toy and apparently pulled a tooth out.  I found the little tooth, and it had blood on it.  I checked his mouth, and it's one of his front bottom bicuspids.  It's a little sharp one....

View more questions Search