Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigk42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Code 33 air conditioner blows warm air
    a/c blows warm air.. I checked and replaced my filters and vents(as best I could).is there another way or better yet. Can someone pont me in the right direction for other things to check... the blower and everything else appears to be working fine. The wheel spins..
    Any help or guidance would be appreciated... the name of this a/c brand is a carrier.which is located in my attic... next to the working a/c bryant.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 05:08 PM
    The condensing unit should be outside. Check the fuses or the circuit breaker.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 06:55 PM
    This code is for a limit or flame roll out manual reset switch, if the filter is clean , check for any obstructions in the vent pipe or a dirty burner. If it is a roll out switch that means the flame rolled out of the burner compartment when the burner lit up. This manual switch is a very small button(between the wires) that you will have to reset by pushing it in, there are these switches on the top and bottom of the burner (follow the wires) and a switch near the vent connection inside the furnace a round the combustion blower. If the switch that you have to reset is near the burners then it is a roll out switch, if it is near the combustion blower it is a vent limit switch, also look for a switch on the main blower housing, this is in case the filter is plugged or the motor fails. Hope this helps, Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

How to calculate size of air intake for air conditioner [ 3 Answers ]

We have replaced our air conditioner and it has a higher capacity than the old one. We were told to increase the size of our air intake, but I am not sure how they calculated the square footage (they told us to double the size). How do you calculate the proper size of the air intake? Any...

Air conditioner blowing warm air [ 3 Answers ]

My air conditioner is blowing warm air out, I called a local heat and air repair and they changed out the condenser. That did not work. I was told that I would need to get a new condenser fan motor, because it was "locked up". My question is, if the condenser fan motor is locked up would it even...

Heater blows warm air but also cold [ 1 Answers ]

Our heater blows warm air out as it is supposed to, but also blows cold air out of the cold air return vents. Any idea on how to fix this short of replacing the system?

View more questions Search