Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramdawg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Young's double-slit experiment
    In a Young’s double-slit experiment, a set of parallel slits with a separation
    Of 0.100 mm is illuminated by light having a wavelength of 589 nm and the interference
    Pattern observed on a screen 4.00 m from the slits. (a) What is the difference in path
    Lengths from each of the slits to the screen location of a third-order bright fringe? (b)
    What is the difference in path lengths from the two slits to the screen location of the third
    Dark fringe away from the center of the pattern?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
    What causes dark and bright fringes?

If you show some working, we will be much more likely to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double-slit experiment [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I could preform a Double-slit experiment? Thanks:)

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

Phyics Experiment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am a High school student and working on a Rocket shoot experiment. The objective of this experiment is to hit someone with a a rocket using specifications that each student has. The main part of this experiment is to calculate the horizontal distance from the rocket to where the person has to...

View more questions Search