Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiegirl88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
    No kisses what so ever
    Well I've been married for about a year, and of course I'm happy with my husband and son, I have one problem that bothers me. Since about a month or so after we got married, my husband doesn't really kiss m anymore. Before, we used to kiss and make out all the time, but not anymore. The only way he'll kiss me is if I ask for one and he just gives me a cheap little peck. I mean, I'm not asking for a big sloppy one, but a nice romantic kiss evry now and then would be nice. He'll probably give me a good kiss like once a month. I can probably count the times he's kissed me. I've talked to him about it, and he said that maybe if I wouldn't try to kiss him so much, then that would give him a chance to kiss me on his own. So I stopped kissing him, I would only give him a kiss when leaving to work and before going to sleep. I stayed like that for the past 2-3 months, and nothing. And I bring it up he just says that there is no specific reason. That's what I don't get. If there's no specific reason, then why won't he kiss me? Now when I try explaining how I feel, he just ignores me and says that him not kissing me isn't the end of the world. That gets me upset and then we either end up arguing or he just ignores and give me the "silent treatment", I know, very childish of him. Its not that he's not romantic with me at all, because yeah he hugs me and he'll say " i love u" every once in a while, but it's the kissing part that bothers me. I don't know if to leave it alone and see what happens or to keep trying to talk to him. If there's anyone who can relateor even just give some advice, pleas help...
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 20, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Me and my boyfriend have been together 2 years. At first we would kiss and stuff now we don't anymore. He always had excuses. Then one day he said it means difffernt things to him and it means goodbye. 10% of people do not kiss. It makes me sad that he doesn't want to but he also doesn't see the points. In our relationship, kissing, hugging holding hands or whatever isn't important. What is important is that we don't lie, trust, obey, and love each other. I wish he would want to do that other stuff too. But some people are just that way.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
    I think I should have been born male ,LOL I have all the same probleams as the men I'm hearing about on here.
    I hate to kiss Ithink its kind of gross. I used to when it was all new but now it just seems silly and gross.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 20, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Since my boyfriend doesn't want to after a while I kind of quit wanting to but sometimes it makes me sad that he doesn't want to. One time he said "whats the point? why dont we just walk around on our hands next to each other? what does kissing have to do with anything?" lol
    11sibra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angiegirl88
    well i've been married for about a year, and of course im happy with my husband and son, i hav one problem that bothers me. since about a month or so after we got married, my husband doesnt really kiss m anymore. before, we used to kiss and make out all the time, but not anymore. the only way he'll kiss me is if i ask for one and he just gives me a cheap little peck. i mean, im not asking for a big sloppy one, but a nice romantic kiss evry now and then would be nice. he'll probably give me a good kiss like once a month. i can probably count the times he's kissed me. i've talked to him about it, and he said that maybe if i wouldn't try to kiss him so much, then that would give him a chance to kiss me on his own. so i stopped kissing him, i would only give him a kiss when leaving to work and before going to sleep. i stayed like that for the past 2-3 months, and nothing. and i bring it up he just says that there is no specific reason. that's what i dont get. if there's no specific reason, then why won't he kiss me? now when i try explaning how i feel, he just ignores me and says that him not kissing me isnt the end of the world. that gets me upset and then we either end up arguing or he just ignores and give me the "silent treatment", i know, very childish of him. its not that he's not romantic with me at all, because yeah he hugs me and he'll say " i love u" every once in a while, but its the kissing part that bothers me. i dont know if to leave it alone and see what happens or to keep trying to talk to him. if there's anyone who can relateor even just give some advice, pleas help...
    I feel sorry for you as I feel for me. I have the same problem with my husband. Kiss for me is the best way to start anything. A romantic kiss can make you crazy. My husband kisses me just on my lips without using his tongue and without hug me or touch me. We never had an oral sex and I believe that his head is full of "TABU" that blocks his actions. Also he is so conservative, if I change clothes in front of him so he leaves the room saying "excuse me".
    Again about kiss: don't stop to enjoy a kiss. It's the best affection in the world. One day you will find someone who can read your mind when you want to be kissed. Good Luck!
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angiegirl88
    well i've been married for about a year, and of course im happy with my husband and son, i hav one problem that bothers me. since about a month or so after we got married, my husband doesnt really kiss m anymore. before, we used to kiss and make out all the time, but not anymore. the only way he'll kiss me is if i ask for one and he just gives me a cheap little peck. i mean, im not asking for a big sloppy one, but a nice romantic kiss evry now and then would be nice. he'll probably give me a good kiss like once a month. i can probably count the times he's kissed me. i've talked to him about it, and he said that maybe if i wouldn't try to kiss him so much, then that would give him a chance to kiss me on his own. so i stopped kissing him, i would only give him a kiss when leaving to work and before going to sleep. i stayed like that for the past 2-3 months, and nothing. and i bring it up he just says that there is no specific reason. that's what i dont get. if there's no specific reason, then why won't he kiss me? now when i try explaning how i feel, he just ignores me and says that him not kissing me isnt the end of the world. that gets me upset and then we either end up arguing or he just ignores and give me the "silent treatment", i know, very childish of him. its not that he's not romantic with me at all, because yeah he hugs me and he'll say " i love u" every once in a while, but its the kissing part that bothers me. i dont know if to leave it alone and see what happens or to keep trying to talk to him. if there's anyone who can relateor even just give some advice, pleas help...
    OK don't take this really serious but honestly these are signs of another woman have you asked him
    naughtymoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Listen first you should think about your marriage and your son that is the most important thing don't let this problem to spoil your marriage. Try to ask him but in the wright time maybe when you ask him he is not in mood or he is so tiered because he is working all day .
    Some of them think these are silly stuff to do because after having kids they become more responsible and they don't care about small thing but it is so big with the other side

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never kisses me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?

KISSES assistance [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my frshman/sophmore dance. There was this really cute guy not dancing with anyone and he is in my English class. I pulled him onto the dance floor and we were really dancing (think a modernized dirty dancing). He started pulling me really close to him as the song got closer to the end....

Can you helpbetty boop - #01 hearts & kisses bear [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea if I'm in the right spot but I'm looking for a BETTY BOOP - #01 HEARTS & KISSES BEAR and I don't know where I can get one from australia. So if they is someone who has been to Australia or lives in Australia and know a store (that you can walk into not an online store where I can...

View more questions Search