Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illusion007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Muscular thighs
    Hi everyone. I really need help with slimming down my legs. My legs use to be fat but after working out for a couple of months, I've obtained some muscles in the area. HOwever, I hate the overall shape of my thighs and would really like to slim them down. How can I get pretty and toned thighs instead of these manly muscular ones? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 20, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Yoga and/or pilates will help lengthen the muscle and make your legs appear leaner. You should give it a try.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Sep 1, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Alternate exercises. Swim one day run the next, then do cycling then weights. Like that you shock your body. When you use different muscles every other day, your body responds by burning more calories and like I said you work different muscles all the time. This way you can shape your legs and make them slimmer. Swimming would be the best one for slimming while toning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inner thighs? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I run 3 times a week and visit the gym at least twice a week. The only place on my body that I carry weight is on my inner thighs. When I stand shoulder width apart they are almost touching :( I really hate the way they look. I know you...

I need help with my thighs! [ 5 Answers ]

OK so 9 months ago, I quit smoking ciggarettes and I started eating healthier. I also started going to the gym and working out. In doing this, my thighs and butt got bigger... but its muscly now. I started going to the gym to lose the extra weight and possibly drop a pants size and I gained a...

Muscular dystrophy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My mother in law is suffering from muscular dystrophy from last 30 years but her condition is getting worst day by day .we are very much worried about her.Science has made so much development then can it help my mother in law.help us. Any other information will be provided to you if you want.

Between thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello dr I have really dark color between my thighs... what can I do for that? And I have blue veins under my eyes.. how can I treat this? And I have acne scars on my chin... And I have lot of hair on ly legs... is laser OK? Thank u

Slim please -- not muscular [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bit of flab around my triceps area and when I rest my arm against the side of my body it looks large and it's driving me crazy. I also have a bit of flab at my inner thigh but I'm pretty sure its lessening as I do daily about 50 squats, 25 in morning, 25 at night. Am I working out...

View more questions Search