Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennaVanloon Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Aug 20, 2007, 08:56 AM
    For sale by owner?
    I found a house not far from where we live. We've been calling them for 3 days now with no return calls. We have left several messages. The house is For Sale By Owner. I've looked up the appraisal amount of the house online. I want to buy it. But I don't know how much they want for it, or what the deal is with it... I drive by everyday, the for sale sign is still in the yard. What can I do? ANything? I want this house! :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 20, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Other than continue to try and contact the owner, not much. It could be that someone has made them an offer but they should give you the courtesy of a call back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Dog Owner [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I just finally got my first puppy ever today and he's already peed twice in the house and pooped once... the second time he peed in the house we had just came inside from me trying to get him to go, I am sure he will get used to it but I worry he will be one of those puppies that always goes on...

Owner Financing [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a course in Wholesale Buying. For the life of me, I can not understand how owner financing works. Can this be broken down to were it makes sense to me?

New old KZ owner. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have just acquired from my brother an old 1977 kz650B. He got it from a cousin who had ridden it for 5 years without any trouble. My brother rode it for two weeks and it died and has never run again. I have changed the oil & filter, air filter, plugs and points. It gets air, gas and...

For sale by owner [ 3 Answers ]

Who does the paperwork when a mobile home is being offered for sale by owner and being purchased by someone who is paying cash? I am thinking about buying but don't know the proper procedure. The mobile home is in a mobile home park on leased land. I want to protect myself but do not know how to...

Owner [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my name is Tess, Owner of Perfect Cleaning. My question was: How do you estimate certain jobs. I do new construction, apt moveouts, commercial, residential, and section 8 housing for the govt. I have done OK for the most part, but I always stress over the decision. Thank you all for...

View more questions Search